Who would be the perfect doubles you've ever had?

* * I'm taking notes * *

good info on here...............

Originally Posted by Alana kay
Alana kay and Dara-Malaika, now that's a doubles session to enjoy.

Both ladies, Absolutely Perfect !
Doubles are boring to me. 1 cock for 1 slut.

Now multiple cocks for 1 slut is also an acceptable combination.

Basically the lady should always have a cock in her mouth, pussy, ass, hand or between her tits. Originally Posted by russellevans
Shouldn't that be mouth, pussy , ass, hand AND between her tits."?
Alana kay and Dara-Malaika, now that's a doubles session to enjoy.

Both ladies, Absolutely Perfect ! Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Now that was fun, we shall/need to do it again
Now that was fun, we shall/need to do it again Originally Posted by Alana kay
Heh Heh! You two are a lot of fun, don't think I could handle the two of you again, but don't tell everyone all our secrets.
I vote Sugarlove! If you make it happen damn let me know and I want it freaky!
Liv Tanner Bella T Austin Rose Alexis02305
BBB
LILTXCUTIE
Dara and Selina
Dara & Siggy: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2257050

Or, Dara and _______ (pick one or more to meet with Dara). All these ladies are fantastic, and you can't go wrong:
Kate Kennedy, Bella adaire, SweetKelleyk, Celtic Kitty, MarianX, or JuliaEve (My Fantasy Doubles Session List for Sure)
Had a great time with Brooke Beauty Baby and LilTxCutie last Valentine's Day. SugerLove and Savannah Beajoulais were a blast together. Savannah truly loves to give and receive with women. Roxanne (P411) aka MattelsBlondeBarbie on Eccie was great with BBB. Then there was the five girl orgy. (Gigilicious, LitTxCutie, SugerLove, Tiger Puss, and Savannah Beaujolias) Link to photo below. Can't get it to display correctly.

[IMG]http://village.photos/members/AlfLandon/EcciePix/337249/IMG_0917[IMG]
...Then there was the five girl orgy. (Gigilicious, LitTxCutie, SugerLove, Tiger Puss, and Savannah Beaujolias) Originally Posted by AlfLandon
Nice picture--someone was hiding in that picture. Very hot ladies.

It is a miracle that you survived all that hot pussy action. I haven't yet had opportunity to see LitTxCutie, but the other four ladies are all superb--nice job.

Having met Tiger and Sugar solo several times, I can only imagine what having them together might be like. Add in Gigi, Savannah, and LTC, WoW--just WoW.

Look out CityJazz, Alf is closing fast on the inside with this 5-lady session. Your 6-lady session is still the Gold Standard (and I think Dara played a big role in helping set up that session).
Tried to spread them out over several hours, but four of the five were there for the last two hours. I was like a one-eyed dog at a cat show. That was too many at once. They are all great people and excellent providers.
My best was Double Dutch and Mia Moore...a few years ago.
I am considering SweetKellyK and Jules Milano for the future.