Cuckold

Everything in this lifestyle is relative... in the real world of BDSM... a cuckold is generally someone who is kept in complete chasity and does whatever his Mistress deems necessary. A cuck generally has no rights or choices. Ultimate submission. However, in the hobbyland.. things are a bit different.. We are being paid... so some things are to the "buyers" specifics. Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
Ive had my share of men fit that description, I never called them a cuckhold. They were slaves & toys & puppys & pets.

Ill admit Im still learning but Ive trained under 2 mistresses and worked in as many dungeon over the course of my decade in the adult industry so a am no beginner. I thought cuckhold is the act of a man having another man's leftovers from his Mistress/wife. Or not having her at all but watching. Either way it envolves another man having his mistress. Is that or is that not cuckhold?
Thanks Sexy...Are there any Female Cucks? Originally Posted by anova444
Generally speaking, they are few and far between. The overall generalization in the lifestyle that I have seen is that female submissives have increased sexualization while male submissives have decreased sexualization. Simply put male dom's (and not a few female ones) tend to want to have more sex with their female submissives, or at least have them pleasure the dominant, and male submissives find theirselves reduced in sexuality to pleasing their top orally while having regular sex withheld, if not being placed into enforced chastity.

This tends to follow the lines of general society where women are more prized as sexual partners than men. Which seems to fit the model here where there are far more men who are willing to purchase companionship whereas the women are able to sell their companionship.

As far as females being in chastity to reduce their orgasms (like most males are done with), female biology makes that somewhat more problematic. I read an article a long time ago that talked about female chastity failed at stopping women from having orgasm's in the long run, but it was highly effective in most all males. This is apparently because of how women can orgasm, and when they are denied their regular source (clitoral/vaginal), their bodies appear to be able to re-wire itself to find other ways to achieve orgasm (such as anal, through the nipples, stimulation of the skin, and sometimes purely mental). In this case chastity devices can be used to block penetration, but they can't be used to stop orgasm.

Of course, they can also be used to cause constant stimulation that has the alternate effect of causing many orgasms, or at the very least it keeps a woman on a constant sexual edge. But that's for a different thread...
Tie me up, blind fold me, slapp me a couple times, make me lick your heels
fuck ya kinky!

Hmmm...the possibilites. I love to fluff...both real and strap ons. So in my naughty mind I am visualizing...fluffing someone at your direction. As the other party is standing in front of me, I am on my knees and you are standing behind me. As the "c**k goes into my mouth, you take your hand and slap my cheeks...thus slapping the c**k inside my mouth...exciting both the c**k, you and me. As the "c**k gets really hard and long...you push my head down until I gag and choke. At your direction, I could remove the c**k from my mouth and hold it so you could bite the head of the cock c**k...exciting the C**k even more...you could then shove it into my mouth. I think the directions say "repeat as necessary" and for "erections lasting for more than 4 hours"...LOL. Just my thoughts...YMMV. Think that covers biting, slapping and choking...though you may have been referring to a different kind of choking...we can do that too!!

Sorry in advance for the graphic nature and anyone offended. Originally Posted by cuckold4u
That sounds fun. I have just the cock in mind.
A hard core cuck.. could be something like a fluffer (for both parties) .. watching .. beig humiliated... and cleaning up afterwards...... or any variation of that...

cucks are so much fun... and so useful Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
And we have a winner. ..nice ass too Belle.
Thanks Sexy...Are there any Female Cucks? Originally Posted by anova444
I have seen them referred to as a cuckquean...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=cuckquean

But I would generally agree with Krunkman's thoughts on the subject of female cucks.

This has been a great discussion thread. On other boards when when the issue was presented so many of the comments were judgmental which curtailed any enthusiastic responses.

I wish there were a few more ladies in my neck of the woods who were keen on the idea. Perhaps a trip to Dallas would be in order.
I have seen them referred to as a cuckquean...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=cuckquean

But I would generally agree with Krunkman's thoughts on the subject of female cucks.

This has been a great discussion thread. On other boards when when the issue was presented so many of the comments were judgmental which curtailed any enthusiastic responses.

I wish there were a few more ladies in my neck of the woods who were keen on the idea. Perhaps a trip to Dallas would be in order. Originally Posted by battincleanup
hey the more the merrier...just don't bogart the clean up...LOL. you got to visit dallas...great city and wonderful providers!!
Mine?
"That sounds fun. I have just the cock in mind."

I'm gonna call B.S. here. Sorry my dear Annalisa but if you will remember I asked you for just this kind of session a couple of months ago. You sounded interested, and asked me for an introductory session first, (just the two of us). I agreed but then you upsold me the day before our scheduled appointment from your standard rate of 250 to 350.

When I asked you if this included another person you said it was for a new outfit. I said that I was willing to pay this for an hour with another player but not for a meet and greet and you raised the price to 800, told me I was cheap and canceled the session. Then you posted a discounted add for the same day claiming you were stood up.

Forgive me but if you really want to do a cuck session maybe you would be more comfortable on alt.com or collarme, you know, where the non-pros play?
HMMMM
Sometimes it can be challenging finding the right participants for this kind of Play, especially a bull.
Sometimes it can be challenging finding the right participants for this kind of Play, especially a bull. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
What's a bull?
a bull is generally a well-endowed male who would be part of the cuckold scenario in this situation
What's a bull? Originally Posted by anova444
Generally, a bull is going to be a dominant, or at least very masculine-acting and appearing male who has sex with the female partner of the cuckhold relationship. In stories bull's are typically hyper-masculine, extremely virile, and are quite happy to have sex with the cuckhold's femaile partner. In reality, well, they aren't always quite like that. But in general they still do give off a masculine feel, and they do indeed have sex with the female partner.

From what I have seen in cuckholdry, the female still enjoys the typical female role in sex, with the execption that she is 'dominant' over her male partner and refuses or limits regular sexual activites with him. Sometimes she will use the male as a 'fluffer' for her bull, but that really varies with the individuals involved.