A Good Pounding ??

Oh god honestly I'd sit and get oral the full hour if the girl's up for it. Except halfway the voice in my head would tell me to eat and pound because "that's what you do."

If a girl can lie back head hanging on edge of bed and DT, take a serious and rough FF, suck balls, as I finger and pound her cunt with a dildo I'd do that for an hour. Zero teeth, NQNS no less.

Ladies?
Fixed that for ya; you don't speak for all hobbyists, but good for the ladies to know how you really feel.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

Ladies? More like Whores. Oh and trust me, whores Senses of morals go to hell when i stuff $ down their cum filled mouths.
Ladies? More like Whores. Oh and trust me, whores Senses of morals go to hell when i stuff $ down their cum filled mouths. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
You are going to make her cry
No, I'll leave the junglemonkies to stuff their cocks down your (apparently) big mouth, not bothered in the least, lol.

~
I guess I always figured the ladies have plenty that want to pound that pussy and beat like a young thundercat....that I'm there to get my feel good on and hopefully I'm handling my business and she is enjoying too. Fortunately for me,....never got off to a bj so pounding is all I can do.....but there hours and one bell......keep care bear wishing.....
Geez Allicat.
Thanks for immortalizing me (immoralizing me) at the bottom of your signature line.
It reminds me of the fact that I need to cum get some more of that ...........
LOL !!!
I hope so darlin you know where to find me , Ill be waiting on my knees
Lol...no but a regular always gets a great rate and the play time is always amazing.
Not everyone is looking for free. Just because I enjoy time together doesnt mean I waive fee.
I guess your use to free pussy...why you in hobby then? Free comes with high possibly of drama. Like girls calling n begging for money later... Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Excellent point. I've done the side chick thing. Eventually when you add it all up, I end up spending more money on rw pussy with more anxiety than calling one of you dick loving ladies up and fucking your brains out. With a well reviewed lady, I know what I'm getting and the quality of the pussy or head is never up for debate.