Will Dr. Ben Carson be the 2016 version of Herman Cain????

Your homo aspersion is presupposed by malice, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No it's not. I was questioning YOUR integrity, not theirs. You golem fucktard. You been eating retard sandwiches again?

My problem isn't with gay people who know who they are and are proud of it. My problem is with jizzers like you who are gay and won't just come out. The water is warm, jump on in.
No it's not. I was questioning YOUR integrity, not theirs. You golem fucktard. You been eating retard sandwiches again?

My problem isn't with gay people who know who they are and are proud of it. My problem is with jizzers like you who are gay and won't just come out. The water is warm, jump on in.
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
YOUR homo aspersion is presupposed by malice, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Which means you're a fucking hypocrite, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
YOUR homo aspersion is presupposed by malice, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Which means you're a fucking hypocrite, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You keep saying that but it isn't any more true now than it was 30 minutes ago. My 'aspersion' as you call it, presupposes that you are a self-hating gay. It presupposes nothing about gay people in general. Only about you.
You keep saying that but it isn't any more true now than it was 30 minutes ago. My 'aspersion' as you call it, presupposes that you are a self-hating gay. It presupposes nothing about gay people in general. Only about you. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
It's every bit as valid now as it was 30 minutes ago, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and YOU were the one who intentionally and hypocritically, and with malice of forethought, depended on the negative connotations of your homo aspersion to be an effective insult, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
This man who is a respected retired surgeon- needs to stay in the medical field and far away from politics- the more he opens his mouth the more he resembles an Uncle Tom for the GOP: Ben Carson had the nerve to say- despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary that Homosexuality is a choice and the fact that many people go to prison "straight" and come out "gay" is his proof- WTF???:

Ben Carson blew it — big time — and he’s very, very sorry.

, 3/4/15, 11:46 AM ET
Ben Carson: Homosexuality a choice

After calling homosexuality a choice in an interview that aired on CNN Wednesday morning, the renowned neurosurgeon and 2016 Republican hopeful issued an apology Wednesday evening via his Facebook page. “In a recent interview on CNN, I realized that my choice of language does not reflect fully my heart on gay issues,” the statement begins, continuing, “I do not pretend to know how every individual came to their sexual orientation. I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended.”
In the CNN interview, Carson said prisons prove the theory that homosexuality is elective. “A lot of people who go into prison go into prison straight — and when they come out, they’re gay. So, did something happen while they were in there? Ask yourself that question,” he said.

RELATED: Dr. Ben Carson argues being gay is ‘absolutely’ a choice

Carson’s hard-right politics and bold stances have made him a darling of the far right. But his vocal opposition to marriage equality puts the GOP in a pickle. With a majority of Americans supporting gay marriage, fielding a Republican candidate who so blatantly opposes it is a great way to send swing voters packing.

Still, Carson seems unafraid of the outrage his remarks garner: He routinely promises not to bow to the “P.C. police” and told msnbc in an interview last month that “candor in the long run is one of the few things that can save our nation.”

But if Carson wants to be taken seriously in the realm of politics, he’ll have to start concerning himself with public opinion — something he seems to suddenly appreciate. “I am not a politician and I answered a question without really thinking about it thoroughly,” Wednesday’s apology continues. “No excuses. I deeply regret my statement and I promise you, on this journey, I may err again, but unlike politicians when I make an error I will take full responsibility and never hide or parse words.” Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
So in short if he isn't pro muslim, pro gay, pro abortion, anti gun and a habitual leftist liar then he must be an Uncle Tom candidate ?
Again the DemoCraps prove to be the party of bias,division and racism.
It's every bit as valid now as it was 30 minutes ago, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and YOU were the one who intentionally and hypocritically, and with malice of forethought, depended on the negative connotations of your homo aspersion to be an effective insult, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
the negative connotations in YOUR head. That's what you don't seem to understand. I knew what your response would be and I made the statement based on that knowledge. I'm goddamned telling you I have no problem with gay people. You don't get to decide what I think, shit stain.
So in short if he isn't pro muslim, pro gay, pro abortion, anti gun and a habitual leftist liar then he must be an Uncle Tom candidate ?
Again the DemoCraps prove to be the party of bias,division and racism.
Originally Posted by rioseco
Not about being pro gay. It's about being for equality. And that's just a stupid remark to make about prison being the reason people are turning gay.
I knew Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
THERE you go, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!

You just admitted that YOUR homo aspersion was presupposed by the malice of negative connotations that are denigrating to gays, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Which means YOU'RE a fucking HYPOCRITE, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
THERE you go, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!

You just admitted that YOUR homo aspersion was presupposed by the malice of negative connotations that are denigrating to gays, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Which means YOU'RE a fucking HYPOCRITE, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you had to misquote me out of context to even make that lame attempt work. Everyone sees what you are. I'm done with this. The fact that you keep using the word 'homo' shows who's really placing malice and negative aspersions.
you had to misquote me out of context to even make that lame attempt work. Everyone sees what you are. I'm done with this. The fact that you keep using the word 'homo' shows who's really placing malice and negative aspersions. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You'd do well to tuck your pantied-ass tail an leave, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Your lying ass was not misquoted or taken out of context, and you admitted to what you did, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Your continuous lies to the contrary are easily refuted by what you've already posted, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Carson is Cain reincarnated. We need buffoons like them in the race. This is a classic, eternal, priceless piece of art work: lmao

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Thank you for your input Grand Wizard.

At least the GOP will never elect a candidate BECAUSE they are black but because they are a poor candidate.
  • DSK
  • 03-05-2015, 12:59 PM
You really are a grubered odumbo golem fucktard. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So is Ben Carson, MD, FACS!!
  • shanm
  • 03-05-2015, 01:06 PM
I think we should have this as a public retardation test.

Q1: Do you think the sun revolves around the earth? Y/N

Q2: Do you ACTUALLY believe that president Obama is/was a Muslim? Y/N

Q3: Do you believe that Homosexuality is a choice and/or an illness? Y/N

If you answered yes to any of these questions, please stay to the left of the line. You will be taken down the trash chute, after which, you will be promptly INCINERATED.

Come on guys, this would be perfect. Not only does this mean we would have less stupid people immediately, we would also be doing our children a huge favor by removing the ignoramus's from out gene pool. Also we would get rid of classA idiots like IB Wanker and JDIdiot. Its a DarWIN.

It was the great Greek scientists -- not Christians -- who originally formulated the theory for a geocentric universe.

Phrenology was "high science" in the 19th century.

Eugenics was an "esteemed science" during the early 20th century.

Neither Atheist nor scientists have yet to substantively explained how their notional "belief" that the universe was created from nothing is superior to the Christian notional belief that God initiated the spark of creation.

And those who pretentiously claim that their "beliefs" are always based on sound, scientific evidence are quick to ignore and obfuscate that there is absolutely NO biological -- scientific -- evidence to support their contention that gays are "born that way".
Freud is an expert on such things, WE.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Freud also might say you are the way you are because you didn't get to fuck your mama.

But you know, your argument makes Carson look like an even bigger idiot.

Obviously, you don't believe he's qualified to make such a comment.

Why are you?