Most unusual orgasmic response

Here's a hint for gentlemen experiencing me for the first time, if I'm giggling, it means your doing something RIGHT.
Here's a hint for gentlemen experiencing me for the first time, if I'm giggling, it means your doing something RIGHT. Originally Posted by Nicolet
That's good to know.
One GF used to make heartbreaking sounds like she was crying.
My eyes sometimes roll back in my head like I'm possessed. I love that feeling. I've had a couple of full body orgasms before. I don't even really know what I'm doing at that point. I've heard I'm extremely loud and I gush sometimes... All good stuff.
One of my favorite lovers would laugh in this most delightful way during her climax. The first time, I lamented "Well, I guess you can laugh - as long as you don't point."

She advised that she always laughed during her more intense orgasms. It was a joy to experience. Originally Posted by Asfaloth54

In previous years I was quiet and timid during my orgasms. In the past several years I experience such a build up of energy that I yell - loudly
Which dissolves into laughter- the only time I laugh quite that way...hmmm.
My various partners express awe, bewilderment, and/or delicious envy

I love, love, love to hear a man let lose of his pent-up sexual energy and vocalize those intense toe-curling contracting waves of pleasure!

Entrusting yourself to another as they bring you to orgasm or hold you while you are in the throes is erotic vulnerability...
Bringing your partner to orgasm and feeling and hearing their release is a head rush, humbling, and turn-on!

Sorry I wandered just a bit from the original question… I tend to do that :-)

I have experienced/heard some incredibly vocal orgasms from partners-both clients and real world... And some that melded together…

One man was multi orgasmic… Rather loudly-ha ha. Merely by my sucking his nipples and various other erogenous zone's on his body. It was hot. That was before getting to the piece de resistance

I just realize that while reading this entire thread - I am feeling a bit "Randy" i.e. horny so, obviously this subject is rather intriguing right now.

One funny sidenote is that I had a client who had previously done DATY and made me cum. Next time he came to visit he did so again and I didn't know if I would be able to orgasm so, I started to fake it. I thought I had done a pretty convincing job and he looks at me and slowly says, "sorry, you didn't laugh so I know you didn't really come. I'm going to keep going now until you really do."
Busted! Needless to say, a few minutes later he got the very loud moans, yelling, and the laugh.

Aren't orgasms amazing!? On that note, time to go find BOB

I've had a few clients be not just silent but totally expressionless/emotionless while having pretty explosive orgasm (gushing jizz lol). I dunno about those o's being scary but they always seemed weird....kinda takes being a "silent cummer" to another level (imo). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
That reminds me of a joke I heard years ago where a Frenchman was on trial for murder. The judge said...
"Didn't you know she was dead while you're having sex with her?
To which the Frenchman replied.
"Your honor, I did not know she was dead, I merely thought she was English."
I have a gentleman that I see and when he cums he does this thing with his entire body where he shakes, curses and jerks for several seconds. I got terrified the first time that I met him when he reacted that way. Now when he does it, it's quite entertaining and funny. As long as he is having a good time I don't mind it lol.
I really wish I could have intense O. Only a handful of girls have been able to do that for me.
I'm sure I can assist you in that area if we are able to meet in the future

I really wish I could have intense O. Only a handful of girls have been able to do that for me. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Once right at the moment of orgasm, I got the most severe headache ever. I literally thought that I had an aneurysm that was about to blow. Once in a lifetime was enough for that scary shit.
I'm sure I can assist you in that area if we are able to meet in the future Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash
I am so looking forward to that meeting
What women do to fake a believable orgasms...sometimes too over the top! Lol Originally Posted by samantha thom
Good point fake
Gigi in St. Louis laughs when she cums. I thought that was neat and fun.
I beat a hooker with a pipe.

I go through more hookers that way though.
I had one provider started crying after she came. She claimed that was the first time anyone made her cry from an orgasm.
I second the crying......freaked the hell out of me. I thought she was going to say I'm in love.

But back in my glory days of college.... Had one that would shake like she was cuckoo and scream......omg....omg....and splat the waterworks began. There was a lot of spring cleaning with her. First time with a chick gushing and shakin.

Couple years later, a lady with the most massive clit and lips.....meaty mofos.....she got off to riding my free inches and would burst out yelling and gushing......I had to cover her mouth at apartments ..... Being black and she Hispanic looking white, I did not want to get the knock on the door saying police!