quick question

Well if the clients are in relationships why can't the providers. It's not like he's hiding in the closet, sitting in the car, playing CoD in the next room, or sitting on the porch while this is going on.

I'm hoping this guy is just asking because he has some fetishes for fresh seconds.
. . . or to pay to be first fuck of the day? Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
Because pussy gets reset every time a carriage turns back into a pumpkin.
Keep romance alive!
Retarded potty mouth whores..............ijs
OP, who cares?
Because pussy gets reset every time a carriage turns back into a pumpkin.
Keep romance alive! Originally Posted by cabletex7
Idk. That one looks like it may be permanently stuck on pumpkin.
eh even when they say they're OK with it...it's not 100% truth...

single ...sigh
Did you get an answer to your question? I would say No. Prostitutes will not answer that question if married or have an SO, it hurts their potential revenue. Are you that ignorant to not realize that before posting? Dumb questions do exist.
Relationships in this industry are very hard, you don't want to go there. Relationships are hard enough without this shit, add 5 dudes a day to the picture and well it gets messy.
Relationships are hard enough without this shit, add 5 dudes a day to the picture and well it gets messy. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
Is that 5 plus the SO or including the SO?
No that is just 5 dudes a day, the SO gets the leftovers which means he gets none, lol. She is too tired of fucking by the time she gets home. He is an SO or spouse so by default he gets it once a month if lucky unless still in the first six months of relationship. And then when he gets it since he will not write a review there is no BBBJ, no lingerie, no COT, no COF , etc. etc. So, just the paying dudes get it.
Did you get an answer to your question? I would say No. Prostitutes will not answer that question if married or have an SO, it hurts their potential revenue. Are you that ignorant to not realize that before posting? Dumb questions do exist.
Relationships in this industry are very hard, you don't want to go there. Relationships are hard enough without this shit, add 5 dudes a day to the picture and well it gets messy. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
There used to be a provider in Dallas who traveled out here in West Texas. She always traveled with the whole family. I had to wait 15 minutes once while she and hubby straighten up crap in the room and then the family left for an hour.

So don't say they will never tell.
It doesn't really matter. The providers don't care if we are in a relationship. Why should we care if they're in one. Just go in assuming that they are in a relationship.

You don't even have to ask. In conversations some providers will tell you voluntarily. Others will give you context clues like leaving their closet door open revealing a few pairs of big ass shoes that look like Shaq should be wearing them.
  • romab
  • 08-24-2016, 09:21 AM
Don't ask don't tell. Had long time ATF that knew quite a lot of personal life, family, dogs,work tales, etc. Got call that important to see ask didn't want talk phone. I'm thinking medical, legal etc on way over. Out left field find out trying make new go with hubby who I knew nothing about. Point is never know married status and nothing wrong with that. Unless you loose your ATF damn it!
You're doing an incredibly brisk trade at 5 dudes / day, every day, for months or years at a time. I don't know how many girls are that successful.
If a provider has someone back at home, that knows what they do for q living, does that automatically make that person a pimp or cuckold or just very sad?
You're doing an incredibly brisk trade at 5 dudes / day, every day, for months or years at a time. I don't know how many girls are that successful. Originally Posted by HoustonHobbyist25
You call that *successful* ??