A growing trend, Providers who refuse to give references.

Ladies, if I have failed to return your ref.s, I'm truly sorry. Please feel free to contact me and I WILL BE HAPPY to give you my private cell number as well.

I'm said my side and you can either choose to believe it or not.

I'm out of this thread.

I have NO ISSUES admitting I fucked up but one thing I'm NOT is a LIAR.

Stay blessed.
I'm not a liar...

BUT rest assure, I will be more diligent about checking my messages.

Thanks for bring this problem to my attention and it is a problem that WILL be corrected.

Stay blessed!
Whoops...triple post
Ohhhh, Jules.

You're sooo purty!!

We posted at the same time. It's like we're touching.

Does this count as a freebie?!?

I hope not. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Lol hey stranger!!!

We could always find a twisted way to turn this into an NBA thread!!

We haven't had one of those in a while lmao
I answer Reference requests before I check anything else. I appreciate the ladies who have always been great about it.... Berk, Emily, Kelly TNT, Jules, Tara and Kaylee. Now, that I have relocated to Houston, the ladies there have been awesome as well. I am sure there are a few that I am missing...but thanks so much for making the hobby easier. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Danke...
You are Truly Amazing RF!!!
Great thread, Jules. I think many of us have experienced this. I know for a fact that many of our emails may go into spam folders and as we are using our smart phones more and more, these emails are being missed. I make it a habit to log onto the computer once a day and check the spam folder.

Along the lines of this thread are the gents who are afraid to give their references, or write reviews because they don't was another provider to know that they saw someone else. Seriously, we are not wives but providers.

We won't mention the "ladies" who get the reference request and call the guy and low balls her rate so that he wont see you...

I make it a point to tell a gentleman to please use me as a reference and I like it when I get a note that this or that lady will be contacting me for me reference.

I am provider reference friendly
I am always happy to give references.
I know there have been a few times I have bern a little slow.getting back to ladies and I feel bad about that.
Calling me is the worst way to reach me.
The best way is email heatherwinston72@Yahoo.com or send me a PM.
I always respond to reference requests as quickly as I can, even if the lady requesting the reference never replied to one of mine.
Thanks Jules for this thread. I usually ask if I can
use the lady I have seen for a
reference, I have never had one to say no, in fact
I have had several suggest names of ladies that I
would like.
Just to add a little to this thread......

If you are "reference friendly" then be "reference friendly"

A response with "he is ok", or "yep, saw him" etc. isn't really "reference friendly" in my book.

I don't want all the juicy details of your visit but a few details to help me in feeling safe and comfortable as well making the visit better by knowing something about the gentleman is helpful.

Spikebaby

<------reference friendly
I had one provider ^ tell others for my reference that I was a nice black man yet in reality I'm a nice not too tan white man who can't dance.

Never figured that one out...

I haven't really gotten to ask if anyone would be a reference for me, which is my bad, but when asked I give the reviews of the ladies I've seen and a little something that might remind them it was me, and other requested info. I try to get approved before I schedule because RL makes it hard for me to plan. Sometimes I hear back, sometimes I don't. I did have one provider tell me she only heard back from the refs a few weeks later, and that she had gone back on tour but would see me next time. I suppose I should ask before I head home from hanging out with a lady but it usually doesn't occur to me until I'm half way home or being asked for references lol.
I have to step up and say I have had to contact Kaylee a few times and she has always responded. We all have RW experiences that take priority over the hobby, but I do try to answer reference checks at all costs. I want my clients and the other ladies on the boards to have fun and feel safe. However, I do not give references for a gent that I haven't seen in 6 months or more. I think if he is in the hobby he should have at least one that is recent. Just my 2 cents.
I always respond to reference requests as quickly as I can, even if the lady requesting the reference never replied to one of mine. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
You are the fastest lady that I've known!!
Love you Laura!...lol
Well I am not a liar either... no reason to lie I have had no issues with her other than that ONE unanswered reference request. I would have never said anything had she not posted on my thread about the same subject.

Like I said before, it is not required to give a reference. I just feel the ones who don't, won't, or are too busy to reply should let the guys know so they won't waste our time as providers, waiting for a reply that will never come.

Another provider that has done this to me is posting away on the p411 ad boards right now while my reference request from last week sits unread in her p411 inbox. Go figure LOL

I knew I was not the only one frustrated by this that was my sole purpose for starting this thread.