Was Searching for New Toys... look what I found! WOW!

Since summer has ended and some stores already have started putting out Christmas decorations, this seems like a good time to mention that some places have a "lay away" plan.

The Esse might be one of those things that help the laying away again and again....

On a more serious note.

Liberator makes awesome stuff but there is a storage issue for most people. My ramp/wedge combo fills a good portion of a closet and the other items are even larger.

You pretty much need a dedicated playroom if you want the ESSE or the Zepplin. They are huge.

Back in the OES days, they had several of the items on hand.

I love the fact the covers can be taken off and washed like any towel or small throw.
Spike be sure to order the special Monkey Constraint Package, a little extra but well worth it.
LuckJack,

Thanks for the heads up.....My monkeys banana just got excited
xoxoxo

Spikebaby
Spikebaby's monkey has been VERY naughty this year!! A monkey spanking is in order!!

Jenna, if Santa decides to put you and your monkey back on the 'nice' list and you get the sex furniture, let me know if you need any help setting it up or taking it for a test drive! I'm here to help. What can I say, I am selfless like that.

I ran across THIS the other day, but if I owned it I would never leave the house and would no longer have the need for human interaction...
LuckJack,

Thanks for the heads up.....My monkeys banana just got excited
xoxoxo

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Naw, that's no banana just happy to see me. OK I should be punished.

Spikebaby's monkey has been VERY naughty this year!! A monkey spanking is in order!!

Jenna, if Santa decides to put you and your monkey back on the 'nice' list and you get this, let me know if you need any help setting it up or taking it for a test drive! I'm here to help. What can I say, I am selfless like that.

I ran across THIS the other day, but if I owned it I would never leave the house and would no longer have the need for human interaction... Originally Posted by Dannie
After the Apocalypse will fucking machines be fucking machines? Talk among yourself, while I run out between rain storms.
"After the Apocalypse will fucking machines be fucking machines? Talk among yourself, while I run out between rain storms"

Hmmmmmm....this could go several ways...Either way....I will call my "machine" Dannie and I will love it and rub and shine it up everyday!!

Now exscuse me while I bust out a Matrix move!

Spikebaby
"After the Apocalypse will fucking machines be fucking machines? Talk among yourself, while I run out between rain storms"

Hmmmmmm....this could go several ways...Either way....I will call my "machine" Dannie and I will love it and rub and shine it up everyday!!

Now exscuse me while I bust out a Matrix move!

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
So after the Apocalypse, Spikebaby (aka Sara Conner) leads the humans back from the abysses and destroys the machines except the one she calls Dannie or maybe the monkey is in change of the fucking machines fucking machines and making little machines and Spikebaby keeps the machine she calls Dannie to herself. Let's sell this to the ScFi channel.

There is nothing wrong with the thread, it is in working order, it has been highjacked and control will be return soon.
Autumn,
Love the way your mind works! Esp like when he is straped down! :-P
Wow I need to order me one of those and put it on rush order.
Casey Carlin had these at her incall that I used to share with.
that thing was a freaking blast to play on and I would say it would be worth the money to invest on one.

It was interesting to try so many new ways to play. I had learned things about my body and " getting off " that I never even knew before.

That thing is amazing!!!!!!
WOW!!! I agree Autumn, the things one can do with this!!!! You make me want to go out and buy one now!!! Oh and the selection of toys I swear I think I am in Heaven. Looks like i will be rebuilding my collection all over!!!!
  • fawn
  • 09-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Seems I remember a lady in Houston that has one of those chairs and let me tell you Autumn, the thoughts ARE endless........
yessssss please place one on the list for me too, im getting a new incall and this would go great in my new boom boom room
  • anita
  • 09-19-2010, 06:36 PM
The video in the link was awsome
I have to say... I didn't get the one w/ ties.. But did get the wedge.... WOW!! the positions & angles.... making me hot just thinking of them!!