What are the reasons ladies "STAY" in the hobby?

Amen perfectly spoken
Btw, Happy Mother's Day to all the Queen's holding it down being mom & playing dad doing whatever it takes.
+1
I have nothing but respect for the providers ... but what happens when they turn 50 yrs old and all that money is spent and no retirement and no job skills and the sex drive is gone ?
Well still looking since you want to call us all out there's many reasons. Well in my book there is! I have no shame and what I'm about to tell you because it made me one hell of a good person and change my life for the better. Number one reason I started I had just gotten out of prison for taking a charge for my brother. I got out to absolutely nothing not even clothes on my back except the s*** they give you when you leave. I don't care who judges me on this I'm keeping it real. I'm a good person with a good heart I had never been in trouble before but blood is thicker than water and I'll take one for my brother. Anyways that's a little off topic that's the reason I started the reason I keep doing it is because one I get to be a stay-at-home mom two it's hard for me to find a real World job that pays the kind of money that I'm used to making ....hey just keeping it real and last but not least I love to f*** I'm a true nympho. So for all you guys that have all these smart-ass comments try walking a day in someone else's shoes especially the ones that are privileged and never really been through anything tough in their life it's always been handed to them signing off -Kendall Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Thank you for sharing. I think we can figure out which numbers apply.
, have a question for the men when did you start paying for pussy and why Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Excellent question. You or some other gal need to start a brand new thread. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Excellent idea. But I'll answer just the same. 8 years ago. Because its way cheaper than falling in love with a lady who just got out of prison with kids and no job.(now that's funny I don't care who you are!) Just keepin it real baby!

My hobbying is based on my last EX-WIFE! She cost me about $107,000.00 per year. That's my hobby budget.

I hobby 44 weeks a year and 5 days per week. I see one provider per day. I take 8 weeks vacation (I deserve it!)

44 X 5 = 220 X $250 = $55,000.00
Gifts = $25,000.00
Travel = $5,000.00
Lunches & Dinners = $8,500.00

Total: $93,500.00

I saved $13,500 in 2015 by being a Man Whore

Because of a local provider... I no longer do gift bags or T-Shirts So I save even more. But my travel expense has increased.

The disrespect is real in this post. Sex work is real work. why do we do this? To pay the bills. Half of you sell your bodies as well just in different aspects, like coal miners for example. They sell their bodies. Stop lording over everyone, you lonely assholes. Did you get the reaction you are so desperate for, SL? Do you just THRIVE off of angry hookers? Originally Posted by Jessicarevellie
How can your friends be so sweet you be such a cunt? I'm not bothering you. I didn't ask you to post in this thread. Block me so you won't "lorded over". Are you going to threaten to out me again? Now shoo.
Most men buy pussy as a sport ... hence the name HOBBY .and most providers consider this as there JOB . T
Most men buy pussy as a sport ... hence the name HOBBY .and most providers consider this as there JOB . T Originally Posted by hunglowandbig
Bingo and some just want to be "lorded over" hummmmm "Lord SL" has a nice ring to it.....yes?
Still looking sweetheart you crack jokes that you think are funny but in the real world you couldn't handle probably any of the shit we put up with. And the little joke about going to prison having kids and no job you asked a question and got a real ass answer yeah I've been to prison and any one of us could go to prison all it takes is drinking and driving something as simple as that. What I did was commendable it was for my family and I would do it again. You wouldn't last a day in prison so don't sit here and cry jokes and talk shit cuz this is the real world baby I'm talking about not your little pretend eccie world
Or are you still butt hurt that I wouldn't see you calling me telling me you're the Godfather of eccie trying to teach me how to be a hooker LOL even that conversation got shut down real quick. I felt bad about it so I messaged you trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. I sit back and I keep my mouth shut on a lot of the shit you say but you've been spoon-fed your whole life and your ex-wives well she played you so I don't blame you for hating women because it's obvious you hate women you just like tapping ass. Anyways we can go round and round I have no problem going up against you you don't scare me and you're not going to intimidate me
I have nothing but respect for the providers ... but what happens when they turn 50 yrs old and all that money is spent and no retirement and no job skills and the sex drive is gone ? Originally Posted by hunglowandbig
Idk u should ask SL favorite SG LOL
I think Betty White said it best - "Why do people say - Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough,grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding!
Can I get a amen LOL