Mata Leon multiple handles

I don't give a crap fat toes big dip s*** Originally Posted by Mata Leon
I'm on the fence about Mata

On the one hand he provides decent intel once in a while

On the other hand he talks like a third grader and WKs shamelessly

Tough call

I'm leaning towards who gives a fuck just wanted to stir the pot
His grasp on the English language is questionable! Also he is well known for his drunken outbursts, and being a keyboard jockey
This isn't an alert, obviously. Moving to coed.

Also, please keep the direct and specific insults and name calling out of this.
His grasp on the English language is questionable! Also he is well known for his drunken outbursts, and being a keyboard jockey Originally Posted by plow44
Agreed
I'm on the fence about Mata

On the one hand he provides decent intel once in a while

On the other hand he talks like a third grader and WKs shamelessly

Tough call

I'm leaning towards who gives a fuck just wanted to stir the pot Originally Posted by russellevans

Agreed
This new mod is a straight up queer he blanks out what a 3rd grader would have no problem saying or writing. #BRING BACK THE FFIREMAN AND FIRE THIS FIRST GRADER
This queer keeps blanking out ****** when I say mata is a ****** or ******, find a day job spice it up you got too much time on your hands. My best guess is he's probably a ****** as well

Staff edit, Spice- We are very libertarian on the Austin forums and allow everyone to speak freely to the extent possible. However, using racial slurs crosses the line and we can’t condone nor permit them.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
  • Old-T
  • 07-31-2016, 08:07 PM
Wow, that is one of the more noxious self-immolations I have seen in a while. Angry, stupid, delusional, and bigoted. What more could one ask for.

Surprised it took that long for him to go on vacation.
Yeah, who could have seen this coming???

Well, everyone and yes, why did it take so long. Well, now we sit back and see where he will resurface again...
Lol. I called it. Haters will always be around, I just shake it off because I know deep down that if I run into them at a social they will never forget me. Until then, let more losers pop off at the mouth. MATA OUT!!!
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Good God Spice. The force is weak with this one!

I have been out of the game, and this is what I look forward to. Dude you need to go on the sentimental board. Got a hug for you buddy..cry it out!!!
@FastNoise go fuck yourself..he is cool..You..I don't know