To All the Undercutting Cunt Blocking Whore, Cheap Deal Taking Tricks, & Desperate "Only For You" Sluts. I say

Is someone trying to take head asshole status away from WU?
That's Impossible. WU makes it into an art form. Not to say you don't either DG ^__^
Since I really don't know what exactly DG is talking about Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Look back at the 1st post.
or who he's talking about. Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Look at the title.
This thread is worthless to me! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Just wait till you get some Outlet Mall/Flea Market priced 'strange.' It'll all make sense then.

Providers who contact me rarely offer lower rates for their session. Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
I grieve for you.
Usually, I figure business is slow and they are looking for a friendly client. Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
You're no NaN, but I'm sure you can turn a phrase.
I appreciate a discount as well as the next guy but do not expect one. Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Someone give this man a coochy coupon. He's in need.
It is one way though for providers to get some money! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
Fix....
Look back at the 1st post.

Look at the title.

Just wait till you get some Outlet Mall/Flea Market priced 'strange.' It'll all make sense then.

I grieve for you.

You're no NaN, but I'm sure you can turn a phrase.

Someone give this man a coochy coupon. He's in need.

Fix.... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
At least he actually contributes towards the hobby financially and doesn't depend on "free" provider coochie.
DG.....you seem really stressed....you oughta look into getting laid.
At least he actually contributes towards the hobby financially and doesn't depend on "free" provider coochie. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Ouch...!!!

All that just for Me... Aww thanks DG...
You obviously have to much time on your hands!!!
At least he actually contributes towards the hobby financially and doesn't depend on "free" provider coochie. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
How are we defining 'contribute'? Oxford. Merriam-Webster. SHMB Dictionary.
DG.....you seem really stressed....you oughta look into getting laid. Originally Posted by Russ38
I got cut from "The TEAM." Coach said something about missing too many COT's.
Ouch...!!!

All that just for Me... Aww thanks DG...
You obviously have to much time on your hands!!! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
It's part of the promotional package.
DG. If you're having a lovers quarrel because YOU keep "falling in love" on here, you don't need to start a thread about it. You want to give everyone a hard time when YOU'RE a victim of the same damn situation, and you know this. Most of us can read between the lines Now, go find some strange.
DG. If you're having a lovers quarrel because YOU keep "falling in love" on here, you don't need to start a thread about it. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You know nothing of this. She told me she loved me too, & even bought me a tie for my birthday.
You want to give everyone a hard time when YOU'RE a victim of the same damn situation, and you know this. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
'Tis true. I thought NaN really considered me his ATF client.
Most of us can read between the lines Now, go find some strange. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
If you're trying to read the double talk in my single talk talk as triple talk. Did you factor in that I would know that you knew to read it as such & therefore I would write it in such a way that you would know that I would know that they would know to read it as such which would lead to a rewrite of the rewrite in such a manner as to be fitting to be read in a state to lead you to such conclusions that inevitably on the surface or subconsciously could be interpreted as such of one so chose to interpret it in such a way....
You know nothing of this. She told me she loved me too, & even bought me a tie for my birthday.

'Tis true. I thought NaN really considered me his ATF client.

If you're trying to read the double talk in my single talk talk as triple talk. Did you factor in that I would know that you knew to read it as such & therefore I would write it in such a way that you would know that I would know that they would know to read it as such which would lead to a rewrite of the rewrite in such a manner as to be fitting to be read in a state to lead you to such conclusions that inevitably on the surface or subconsciously could be interpreted as such of one so chose to interpret it in such a way.... Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You get my point (and Yes, I do know "of this")
Hey what about me?
DG did you lose interest so quick..?

I'm really disappointed .... LMAO
You get my point (and Yes, I do know "of this") Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Wait... We're not talking about the night NaN seduced me? Or the time Out_of_Bounds & I shared a frosting covered finger? Or the drunk debacle with EA? Or getting soo wasted I slept in Darth's garage? Could it be the night I randomly texted people when I got lost in friendswood & woke up to the sounds of sodomy?
Hey what about me?
DG did you lose interest so quick..?

I'm really disappointed .... LMAO Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
I thought we agreed that one night after Louie's was too magical to ever top.
Wait... We're not talking about the night NaN seduced me? Or the time Out_of_Bounds & I shared a frosting covered finger? Or the drunk debacle with EA? Or getting soo wasted I slept in Darth's garage? Could it be the night I randomly texted people when I got lost in friendswood & woke up to the sounds of sodomy?

I thought we agreed that one night after Louie's was too magical to ever top. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Damn TG, just when it was getting interesting, you go and hide behind private tags! Proclaim your love for DG in the open so he can get over his grief and stop asking for discounts!
I wonder if there's some way of exploiting this behavior?

We need a list of girls who do this so we can see them once, then have someone else call them for a reference so we can get highly discounted session with extras!

OTOH, I suspect that these providers aren't ATF material...