Hillary has to testify UNDER OATH

I keep forgetting. You're used to Big Chief tablets, still. One syllable words with a dotted line down the middle to keep them orderly. Carry on with your self-delusion. Do I need to shorten that down for you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The reason you keep forgetting is because I can use my big vocabulary too. I know what you're saying. Keep bullshitting to powder the basic truth. "You can't shine shit." Do you have to look up who said that?

Mulvaney and the rest of the OMB have direct knowlege of the facts in question. They need to testify along with Mike Pompeo.
  • oeb11
  • 12-28-2019, 04:12 PM
9500 - just as Republican requests for witnesses were handled in the House impeachment hearings.

Senate will be more honorable - Pelosi has no power to dictate rules to the Senate and the Chief Justice.
So let Pelosi sit on a non-impeachment until election all she wants.
The reason you keep forgetting is .... Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Reminder for you:

Please try to keep it between the dotted lines.
So let Pelosi sit on a non-impeachment until election all she wants. Originally Posted by oeb11
That's about all PussLousy can sit on.

And what is even more remarkable is listening to the LameStreamMedia praise her for her "incredible political prowess"!!

The Ignorant Loons on here even parrot their accolades!!!!!
Reminder for you:

Please try to keep it between the dotted lines. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're a lame hack. Just marketing, like a Lexus ad.
The reason you keep forgetting is because I can use my big vocabulary too. I know what you're saying. Keep bullshitting to powder the basic truth. "You can't shine shit." Do you have to look up who said that?

Mulvaney and the rest of the OMB have direct knowlege of the facts in question. They need to testify along with Mike Pompeo. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
LL is far smarter than you so I suggest you quit embarrassing yourself.
LL is far smarter than you so I suggest you quit embarrassing yourself. Originally Posted by friendly fred

You know him personally? He's just a master bullshit artist. That doesn't measure intelligence.
You know him personally? He's just a master bullshit artist. That doesn't measure intelligence. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
And you’re not?
When you say “bullshit artist,” what do yous mean? A) Like a skilled conversationalist? B) A convincing story tellers? C) Or a dude who literally uses the bovine scatologies to illustrate his life? If it’s option C then I’m inclineds to agree.

LOLLING
And you’re not? Originally Posted by bambino
No. Because I know the best words. I'm like, really smart.

Look up the word hack as it relates to writers.

Look up the word hack as it relates to writers. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It has Yssup Rider's picture beside it.

Mulvaney and the rest of the OMB have direct knowlege of the facts in question. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
And you know this how?

Oh, and is "knowlege" one of those "big words" you know how to use?

When you are alone does your ignorance pain you? Or do you still pretend you have superior knowledge? Please remain on the porch with the other pups.

Look up the word hack as it relates to writers. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
And you know this how?

Oh, and is "knowlege" one of those "big words" you know how to use?

When you are alone does your ignorance pain you? Or do you still pretend you have superior knowledge? Please remain on the porch with the other pups. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're the gift that just keeps on giving!!!!!!!!!!!
it would be a hoot for America to have both Clintons convicted of perjury
it would be a hoot for America to have both Clintons convicted of perjury Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Why do you think she wasn't under oath when she was interviewed by the FBI regarding her emails .... and they even skipped over the part in which she emailed her daughter classified information regarding the Libya fiasco practically as it was occurring.... and the smoke hadn't cleared.

As it turned out it wasn't just a "basket of deplorables," it was a shit load of them in the states she was presumptively to win in 2016. Guess what ....

... please run again in 2020. Bitch, you think the last ass-whipping was painful ......