I LOVE YOU SAID THE CLIENT

I bet the experienced provider sees that "love" shit coming a mile away, and after time, knows how to nip it in the bud.

While contrary to the fantasy, why don't more providers just say they're married? Seems like a good deterrent from guys crossing the line.

While contrary to the fantasy, why don't more providers just say they're married? Seems like a good deterrent from guys crossing the line. Originally Posted by mwebber
im married....i have never said that before but now that you say that it makes perfect sense thanks for that priceless advice.
i always thought saying im single was what to say...i guess its because im young.
Good point webber
I don't think it will work on the married Johns, but the single guys, sure.
I was hoping someone was going to describe a ring or how he proposed...hmmm Originally Posted by Anita Lay
There was no ring. He proposed via text ontop of that. Yeah what a real winner. The other guy proposed to me during our 4th date. That is the one I had that last issue with. No further comment.
Somebody got a damn ring and not telling...
Naomi, Naomi.. you threw it on him and he got whipped girl. ohhh yea.
I love you , I love you and can't live without you. said the texter.hmmmmmm
im married.... Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Then you will have another set of issues Let's be real you see someone for so long over time shit happens on both sides. Just realize 97 percent chance it won;t be reciprocated on both sides
  • Old-T
  • 10-24-2011, 09:15 PM
I have been doing this over three decades. I have met a number of ladies I really enjoy their company and count them as my friends. There are a few--less than 5--I would say I love as I would a relative.

Only one did I fall in love with. And yes, I would have started thinking and talking about marriage ecept it was clear she was not in love with me. She likes me, and though she's been retired for years we see each other very often.

I've also been on the other side of that with one lady. I've known her for over a decade as well, and I care about her greatly but I'm not in love with her--but she is in love with me. We've talked about it more than once and she knows it's an unballanced relationship, just as my other one is.

In both cases one of us had a decision to make: stay as close friends, or walk away. In both cases we decided to stay. As one of the ladies has described it, "It's a very odd relationship we have". I'm not saying it will work forever (though both have lasted 10+ yeras), and I'm sure not saying it would work for others. There have been a lot of great moments, some awkward ones, and a few painful ones. But on ballance both relationships have been good in their own way.
Dated...but never lasted long Enuf to love
Old-t, you are a candle in the wind that lights the way in the stormy dark night and she will always find her way home to you.
the only time I said I love you during a session was that one time...

So everything was going along fine....I was getting a warmup Hummer. I set my beer on the top of her head while I was trimming my nails...Anyways...I forget to warn her that I was about to blow my load (I was watching the game) (ninth inning) ...Anyway...so I bust a huge nut in her mouth and she sneezed (she had a head cold) and my entire load came out her nose..LOL. She jumped back on the nob as I finished my beer..licked him clean she did. "I love you" I say as I crack open another beer for the bottom of the inning.
I have been doing this over three decades. I have met a number of ladies I really enjoy their company and count them as my friends. There are a few--less than 5--I would say I love as I would a relative.

Only one did I fall in love with. And yes, I would have started thinking and talking about marriage ecept it was clear she was not in love with me. She likes me, and though she's been retired for years we see each other very often.

I've also been on the other side of that with one lady. I've known her for over a decade as well, and I care about her greatly but I'm not in love with her--but she is in love with me. We've talked about it more than once and she knows it's an unballanced relationship, just as my other one is.

In both cases one of us had a decision to make: stay as close friends, or walk away. In both cases we decided to stay. As one of the ladies has described it, "It's a very odd relationship we have". I'm not saying it will work forever (though both have lasted 10+ yeras), and I'm sure not saying it would work for others. There have been a lot of great moments, some awkward ones, and a few painful ones. But on ballance both relationships have been good in their own way. Originally Posted by Old-T
wow...who knew doing this could become so complicated, quite the balancing act there Old T
grossssss... notanewbie. U funny azzz

So everything was going along fine....I was getting a warmup Hummer. I set my beer on the top of her head while I was trimming my nails...Anyways...I forget to warn her that I was about to blow my load (I was watching the game) (ninth inning) ...Anyway...so I bust a huge nut in her mouth and she sneezed (she had a head cold) and my entire load came out her nose..LOL. She jumped back on the nob as I finished my beer..licked him clean she did. "I love you" I say as I crack open another beer for the bottom of the inning. Originally Posted by notanewbie
lmao...You nut!!! pretty damn funny

So everything was going along fine....I was getting a warmup Hummer. I set my beer on the top of her head while I was trimming my nails...Anyways...I forget to warn her that I was about to blow my load (I was watching the game) (ninth inning) ...Anyway...so I bust a huge nut in her mouth and she sneezed (she had a head cold) and my entire load came out her nose..LOL. She jumped back on the nob as I finished my beer..licked him clean she did. "I love you" I say as I crack open another beer for the bottom of the inning. Originally Posted by notanewbie
So did you marry her? LOL

Bend over and show me what your working with.