Trumpfs ear report

Surgeons do t wear the same masks tommy..... and we are talking g about a specific virus filtration
Masks didn't work and your boys even admitted it afterwards.
And fyi you have no idea what field I am in.... Originally Posted by chizzy
Actually, surgeons wear standard masks, not N95. It’s hard to breathe with N95s. I’ve sold orthopedic implants for 35yrs and counting. I had to wear masks in surgery. I asked a surgeon buddy of mine if these masks protect you from viruses. He said, it’s like building a chain link fence to protect you from mosquitos.
Surgeons do t wear the same masks tommy..... and we are talking g about a specific virus filtration
Masks didn't work and your boys even admitted it afterwards.
And fyi you have no idea what field I am in.... Originally Posted by chizzy
Surgeons and dentists absolutely wear standard medical grade masks. That's why they're called "medical grade" masks. Sometimes they're literally referred to as "surgical masks". And you're right, I don't know what field you're in, but I can tell just by your comments what field you're NOT in.
Why are the magas silent on the trumpf team not releasing the Hospital reports? What are they hiding?
  • Devo
  • 07-20-2024, 12:27 PM
Why are the magas silent on the trumpf team not releasing the Hospital reports? What are they hiding? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Why won't team Bidet release his cognitive tests?

Sure as hell more imporant than an ear piercing.
Why won't team Bidet release his cognitive tests?

Sure as hell more imporant than an ear piercing. Originally Posted by Devo
Looks like most of Trumps ear is still there. That’s all I need to know. And you don’t need to be a doctor to know Biden’s a potato.
Looks like most of Trumps ear is still there. That’s all I need to know. And you don’t need to be a doctor to know Biden’s a potato. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, and it DEFINITELY doesn't look like a bullet hit it. More like a razor blade. Because the whole thing was staged. If it wasn't staged, the medical report would prove that it wasn't. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why they refuse to release any medical info on his "injury". Because it would show what a charade this whole thing was.
Actually, surgeons wear standard masks, not N95. It’s hard to breathe with N95s. I’ve sold orthopedic implants for 35yrs and counting. I had to wear masks in surgery. I asked a surgeon buddy of mine if these masks protect you from viruses. He said, it’s like building a chain link fence to protect you from mosquitos. Originally Posted by bambino
That's what I said bam, thank u
Surgeons and dentists absolutely wear standard medical grade masks. That's why they're called "medical grade" masks. Sometimes they're literally referred to as "surgical masks". And you're right, I don't know what field you're in, but I can tell just by your comments what field you're NOT in. Originally Posted by tommy156
Medical grade is like saying you own a gm car... could be an caddy or a cheap Chevy
The masks dentists wear are only to protect them from large droplets of fluid not viruses tommy

Ask any dentists or surgeon if those masks protect against viruses.....
Trump shares a statement from former White House Doctor, Ronny Jackson, about the wound on his ear.

Dr. Jackson confirms it is a bullet wound, and gives us a thorough breakdown of the entire medical situation.

https://t.me/bioclandestine/3630
"Dr." Ronnie Jackson also said trump was 6'4", 215lbs and in excellent shape. Nobody trusts a word that quack says.

"Dr." Ronnie Jackson also said trump was 6'4", 215lbs and in excellent shape. Nobody trusts a word that quack says.

Originally Posted by tommy156
Fauci said the same thing. At least I bring receipts. Post a link where Jackson said Trump was 6’4” 215lbs? Why do you lie so much? Nobody believes YOU.

Was Jackson a quack when he was Obama’s Dr?
Trumps now wearing a different dressing at the rally.
  • Devo
  • 07-20-2024, 05:54 PM
Fox news has a story up reporting on the ear exam your next President had after the shooting.
  • Devo
  • 07-20-2024, 05:55 PM
Fauci said the same thing. At least I bring receipts. Post a link where Jackson said Trump was 6’4” 215lbs? Why do you lie so much? Nobody believes YOU.

Was Jackson a quack when he was Obama’s Dr? Originally Posted by bambino
Come on, Jackson has ethics, he examing Michelle as well and never made public she has a penis.