Car dealership help please!!

I haven't heard from the dealership for a while so I guess we will see. I will let you all know how things play out.
Make sure you have an attorney involved. Some dealerships play dirty.
used car or new?
I haven't heard from the dealership for a while so I guess we will see. I will let you all know how things play out. Originally Posted by TabooTanner
Did you show everything to an attorney? In your business you should have one on retainer at all times anyway.
I do have some attorney friends I have spoken with and they basically just told me that until the dealership says "No the deal did not go through, we need the car back." I'm not in any trouble. They also said that they have to give me back the KBB price of my trade in and my full down payment as long as there was no harm to the car. Currently the dealership is saying we are waiting on word from the bank and that I may need to put more money down. If they say the deal didn't go through I will just bring the car back and get my down payment and trade in $ and go to a dealership that has their sh*t together.
If the guy was sweet on you at the time and gave you a good deal you might want to keep the deal in bed. if it was a subprime lending rate with all types of charges you might want to use it as a reason to reverse the deal. Not trying to be smart but add the cash downpayment, trade ,charges and all the monthly payments and you will see what the total cost of the car is.
Bottom line next time sleep with the owner of the dealership and get a free car,His lapdog salesman can't to shit for you!