Who is your favorite, and why?

• Satin
  • 11-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Lol at my man DH....only a matter of time bro... the strip clubs keep me way too busy..lol

Some of the ladies here I haven't even met are my favorites...
Oh so many to name. So far the majority that I have seen have particular qualities that set them apart from the others. I have been lucky to have great sessions almost every time. Still looking for the all around package!
See! Every mutt dreams of the one he does not know.
Clearly the ones who actually give a fuck about you....
My two favorite providers are Bianca Page and Mlisa.

They are the best co-consultants a provider could ask for. Each are steallar providers and are respectful and professional and make sharing an office space a real pleasure.

Both are exteremely different but supportive and are wonderful company.
I have narrowed my playing field considerably since traveling this path.

I primarily see only two ladies..

For me it is DEFINITELY a matter of quality over quantity... They put up with my absences, and bullshit... I... well you know
Both make me feel that its not just a session, I enjoy them both, separately and together.... the sessions are always memorable, and meaningful Both are well known, semi retired, at least not actively advertising. They know who they are...

However... who I have always wanted to have a session with...

Dallas Rain.... damn what a tude! I'd haul her around on my softail anytime...

Bianca Page... shit what a cutie! and after witnessing her skills on a balcony one evening at a private get together some time back... wholly moley!
Bianca will rock anyone's world for sure. She's pretty much my favorite .

Top five would be:

Max Rax
Bianca Page
Alexis Smith
Miranda Layne
Luxury Daphne

Not in that particular order either. All I have seen more than once and will see again. They're others that are great and will see again and some I haven't met yet as well but you can't put everyone on "THE LIST" right lol.
aww thanks.. if I started naming names someone is bound to get dick envy, so I'ma hold on to my little secret.

Touche DTL, we all pine over that perfection that we don't know yet... hell we don't even know if they exist or not.
aww thanks.. if I started naming names someone is bound to get dick envy, so I'ma hold on to my little secret.

Touche DTL, we all pine over that perfection that we don't know yet... hell we don't even know if they exist or not. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I'm every woman's fantasy. Just read my sig line.

Top five would be:

Max Rax
Bianca Page
Alexis Smith
Miranda Layne
Luxury Daphne

Not in that particular order either.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Don't be scared EA, put it in order ....and don't worry, I'm sure the ladies will still take your money if they aren't in the top spot
Yes sir they will lol.

DED I have hard enough time just making a to do list much less putting it in order lol. I just see who I wanna see at any given time. That's the best I can do so far lol.

I need to start a spinner list cause buddy if I can spin 'em around then they truly are a spinner. The ladies that have seen me know what I mean. I'm a spinner myself hahaha.
EA this has a potential to go so wrong for you
I ain't starting no list believe me I'm too horny to do that crap. All the ladies have been good to me . I just see who I want when I can. No list needed lol.
Very good EA, very good. When you do make one though be sure to make it a top 10 so 5 of em will be empty

DeD you a mess. Trying to get youngun' in trouble I enjoy each of our moments together. Even that day we had a craving for Luby's and couldn't find one..
I am my own Favorite! I know just how to please myself and what to buy myself to get in the mood!