Getting out of the car etiquette question

Dallas has too many great ladies to put up with that nonsense. A few of them have chimed in on this thread. I am sure you can be as suspicious as you like with Kendall, Jules, and Tucson. They'll treat you like a King.
When I was in a highrise, it was either valet or come through the back. I would scope a car from way above just to make sure they were waiting in the right spot for me to come down and let them up but I never asked or could even see a plate usually. Not that I would do anything with one if I could but I just wanted to quickly thank all the gents who trusted me in that regard. I didn't know it was such a big deal.

I'm just now learning about all this license plate stuff. Pretty scary. I'll make sure to be more careful when going to an outcall if its a residence. I used to drive next to my incall and let ppl follow me into the parking garage. Glad my new one is set up differently so everyone can keep their cars anonymous. Its so scary what can be done now even with just a little thing like a photo.

Sorry this happened to you Pink. I hope she has read this and at least apologized. You should do a review or tell who it is though. That's the whole point of information exchange on here. Guys need to know who to watch out for.

Report YOU to P411? I'd report her. Originally Posted by OldGrump
+1. Report her to P411 so they can keep a record of it on that provider.
I agree that she went overboard BUT it is common practice to stay in your car until you get the apartment number....

In the past when i did have apartment incalls i have looked out of my window to see a hobbyist walking around on his cell phone not knowing where to go which in my eyes looks a little suspicious especially if u have nosy neighbors.

She should not have went off on u like that though im sorry u went through that Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I think it can look suspicious either way. We have a thread by a guy in Houston that was sitting in his car waiting for a reply only to have cops walk up and question why he was sitting in his car in the parking lot. Some advised to get out and at least look as if you know where you are going even if you don't.
you did the right thing. just thank her for her time and leave.
  • 03-23-2014, 10:10 AM
You did the right thing!
Just what would she do if you rode the bus, or parked a half block away? I have driven a company vehicle to incalls, so parking a half block away would be the norm for me.

Sounds like she was a bit paranoid.
I'm sorry about your non-erotic adventure and glad you followed your gut and left ...
I wouldn't want to know anything about a batshit crazy provider ...
IDK what her intentions were, but could be from robbing you, her thug friends breaking into your car while having fun, or her Pimp getting your license plates to blackmail you ...

Post her handle !!!
If not pm me the info please ...
DDV
I think she should have mentioned her protocol. Seems perfectly harmless to me that you got out of the car.
I agree that she went overboard BUT it is common practice to stay in your car until you get the apartment number....

In the past when i did have apartment incalls i have looked out of my window to see a hobbyist walking around on his cell phone not knowing where to go which in my eyes looks a little suspicious especially if u have nosy neighbors.

She should not have went off on u like that though im sorry u went through that Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I thought so too, Jules.

And I don't think this is a matter of license plates. Don't nobody want anything from you, but what you came to give. (Yes, the situation called for a double negative.) Seriously.

You get to my place, you follow my instructions. Where the hell are you going if you don't know where she was? What are you trying to see? Did you not think about who was possibly watching you? Or maybe that you would draw undue attention to yourself or her apartment by walking through the complex?

I can picture it, and it looks weird to me. You walking around lost, looking like you're somewhere you're not supposed to be. Maybe it was harsh that she told you to leave, but that sounds like a woman fed up to me. Depending on her traffic level or her situation with neighbors and management, it is always a must to wait for instructions. And if the cops are harassing you in the parking lot, there's more going on than just you, and she needs a new incall.

Her attitude cost her a paycheck. PM me who it was or post here, please.
I'm not putting up with that shit.

Also, you probably can expect a rebuttal from her here. Originally Posted by Prolongus
So?
Apparently a paycheck was not worth her feeling the loss of security. That's just common sense. No one wants to get evicted or outed, or in trouble if they don't need to be.

Can you imagine letting a lady visit your home? This is not a question of should, or are you that stupid (especially if you're married.) But just if. You wouldn't want her blowing, riding past your house and backing up, parking in the front, or if she has to park in the front, walk to your front door dressed like a trollop. You all have that one (or several) neighbors that's all in your business. But you'd expect a lady that you picked to have some common sense about discretion.

And if it meant compromising your home life because that old lady two doors down is watching a two dollar whore stagger to your front door, you're either not answering or turning that bitch around. And if she got on here bitching about a NCNS, this would be a totally different story.

Same difference. Respect that lady's property.
And please. Get over yourselves. Don't nobody want you.
  • Crock
  • 03-23-2014, 03:18 PM
And please. Get over yourselves. Don't nobody want you. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Nice.
i see your point Tiffany ... Im sorry but right there is too much specific info requested and a huge RED FLAG from the guys point of view...

You never know who you're dealing with ...
Better be safe than sorry ...

So she calls and I answer. She asks where I parked and I told her. She asked what car I drove and I told her. Originally Posted by PinkLonsdale
Nice. Originally Posted by Crock
Glad you like that one.

I hope you don't think I dismiss the importance of your safety. I don't. But a girl going through what it would take to get your license plate number, going through what she has to to retrieve your personal data (which is near impossible unless she's got some hookup at the DPS, willing and has a good reason to pay for it in person, or you've got a warrant for your arrest), and THEN using that information against you when she just wants you in and out, and/or possibly as a return client is borderline delusional with narcissistic tendencies. I kid...

That really is meant to be a joke, and I know the stigma is a serious one for what I'm trying to express. We all have to use our heads here. A lot of the ladies on this board have great reputations, and just don't want to get hurt or arrested and don't want any problems. No matter where you are or what you're doing, be mindful. If you have problems picking I'll help. I offer my screening services for any gent who needs them. LOL

But the good, bad, and the clueless make themselves quite obvious. Like our Original Poster. I don't think he's bad, just clueless. And you guys have demonized a provider and you really don't know the whole story. Think about it. Like Prolongus said, she missed money because of parking. I think it was more than what he makes it to be. And while I don't think he'll be any trouble for anyone else after this thread, but I do think about what it would take for me to turn him around at the door, especially being a new client, not knowing how vindictive he is or what he is capable of.
i see your point Tiffany ... Im sorry but right there is too much specific info requested and a huge RED FLAG from the guys point of view...

You never know who you're dealing with ...
Better be safe than sorry ...
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
My darling Darth, you have to understand this. An independent provider must have control over her situation. Not all of us are lucky enough to have pimps to hide in our closets and showers.

Why would I invite a stranger to my private incall, who could be the cops, and not be conscious of what you're driving, who you're letting in the gate behind you, and have a plan so that the traffic to my private incall is minimised, or so that I can catch a bad situation before it happens?
I know you don't Tiffany ...
I dont think you would invite me without the proper screening ...

So supposing such lady screened him, she should feel confident to certain point ...
If she wants to ask for that info, she is in her right to decline someone that wouldn't want to give it, but still sounds excessive IMHO
Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable if the guy asks ... where are you parked and whats your car is so I can park by you? ... ps ... "If you show me yours Ill show you mine" ... Pun intended

The same is for us guys ... we have the right to give or not the info ...
Again if it was me, I would never disclose that info ... Running my license plates would be very dangerous ...
I remember a girl that kept on her FB pictures of the license plates of her customers

How could I know if she would have good or bad intentions or it was just a protocol ...

My 2 cents

ps ... If she puts in her Ad a disclaimer saying: "As part of the screening process you have to send me the license plates of the car you will be driving to my incall"... I bet she wouldn't have any call ...

My darling Darth, you have to understand this. An independent provider must have control over her situation. Not all of us are lucky enough to have pimps to hide in our closets and showers.

Why would I invite a stranger to my private incall, who could be the cops, and not be conscious of what you're driving, who you're letting in the gate behind you, and have a plan so that the traffic to my private incall is minimised, or so that I can catch a bad situation before it happens? Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Why would I invite a stranger to my private incall, who could be the cops, and not be conscious of what you're driving, who you're letting in the gate behind you, and have a plan so that the traffic to my private incall is minimised, or so that I can catch a bad situation before it happens? Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
If he is a first time client, and you are not comfortable with inviting him to you private incall, perhaps you should do a bit more in your screening process to get comfortable, at least with him. Then if you are still not comfortable, do not invite him to drive all the way to your incall and not respond, that is totally wrong and should be reported by the hobbyist.

If he fails to follow your given instructions, not you hoping he perceives and reads your mind, then it is on him and the detectives on this site will let him know about it when he does a NCNS.

I hope that makes sense.
I know you don't Tiffany ...
I dont think you would invite me without the proper screening ...

So supposing such lady screened him, she should feel confident to certain point ...
If she wants to ask for that info, she is in her right to decline someone that wouldn't want to give it, but still sounds excessive IMHO
Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable if the guy asks ... where are you parked and whats your car is so I can park by you? ... ps ... "If you show me yours Ill show you mine" ... Pun intended

The same is for us guys ... we have the right to give or not the info ...
Again if it was me, I would never disclose that info ... Running my license plates would be very dangerous ...
I remember a girl that kept on her FB pictures of the license plates of her customers

How could I know if she would have good or bad intentions or it was just a protocol ...

My 2 cents

ps ... If she puts in her Ad a disclaimer saying: "As part of the screening process you have to send me the license plates of the car you will be driving to my incall"... I bet she wouldn't have any call ... Originally Posted by DarthDVader
I don't think she would either, babe!

But I think you're thinking she asked for his car info as screening. But what it sounds like to me that she had a way to see him as he came into the complex, and wanted to guide him to a parking spot that wouldn't draw any attention (which has never been a problem for me.). But when he called, he threw off the plan because he had already parked. He was out of his car, wandering around, and because he's just walking around and probably garnering the wrong attention.

If he is a first time client, and you are not comfortable with inviting him to you private incall, perhaps you should do a bit more in your screening process to get comfortable, at least with him. Then if you are still not comfortable, do not invite him to drive all the way to your incall and not respond, that is totally wrong and should be reported by the hobbyist.

If he fails to follow your given instructions, not you hoping he perceives and reads your mind, then it is on him and the detectives on this site will let him know about it when he does a NCNS.

I hope that makes sense. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Amen, honey! I agree.
I personally don't have issues with screening. But I don't know this lady. But what I could bet is that regardless, she felt like she had a plan in place just in case of surprises. I can reasonably say that she probably never had this issue before, since it's a fairly rare-to-non issue on the Dallas board.

And you're right. There probably was a communication error somewhere. It might have been as simple as the gate was open, and he just breezed through. Again, it's a control thing. Just like how some girls, no matter how much they screen you, don't want you to talk about the donation. They feel like once you start counting it or anything, the comfort level is gone.

I have never had any issues with anyone following my directions when I hosted incall, since once they got there it all made sense. But for instance, if I missed the call when they came into the gate, one could easily find themselves lost and driving around like a tourist through the community. I've never had anyone to just park anywhere an wander around though. The good thing was, with my help they were redirected, I could say, 'what're you driving?' and with a general color/make (for example Blue/SUV) description, we were back on track. Now does that seem so harsh?