Tats on chest.....really....why??

I LOVE me some tatted up men and women if done properly. Prison/garage tatt's, not so much. I have two gentleman that I will never forget because of their desired location for their's. One was a client, tribal scrolling right in the small of his back, above his hairy ass crack! The second was last summer at the pool. He had dolphins tattooed around his belly button, one bright pink and the other bright blue. Right in the middle of that disaster was a belly ring. Wtf? I wanted to buy him a t-shirt. To each their own :/ Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Tattoos, ewwww!
Tattoos, ewwww! Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Shaddup church boy!
Holy shit!

Yeah, I'll bump this thread for that. I've been in a lot of locker rooms in my life, and I've never seen either of those things on a guy. I've seen tats everywhere else, and I've seen nipple piercings and even a Prince Albert or 2, but never those two things. Those are the two most "feminine" body alterations I can think of. Man, how would a guy get up the nerve to walk into the piercing/tat shop and ask for those?

Well, learn something new every day. Wow!

Y'all excuse me, now, I gotta go shave my legs and do my nails.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Yeah funny thing is the guy that had his belly button was a professional surfer. Very hot California dude. Has far as the tramp stamps this isn't the first I've seen on guys. Saw a guy one time on a bike Ducati and his shirt was coming up and he had one as well. Who knows. But if woman can get sleeves hell why can't guys get tramp stamps.
I LOVE me some tatted up men and women if done properly. Prison/garage tatt's, not so much. I have two gentleman that I will never forget because of their desired location for their's. One was a client, tribal scrolling right in the small of his back, above his hairy ass crack! The second was last summer at the pool. He had dolphins tattooed around his belly button, one bright pink and the other bright blue. Right in the middle of that disaster was a belly ring. Wtf? I wanted to buy him a t-shirt. To each their own :/ Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Maybe his boyfriend likes it.
I dont understand guys with tramp stamps, but to each his own. I don't understand guys that shave their arms and legs either. But it's his body, he can if he wants. A friend of mine suggested that any man that shaves his arms, arm pits and legs probably shaves his vagina too. It kinda made me laugh.
So, I like to think of myself as somewhat progressive, to each his own and all that, but the ear gauge thing makes me feel like an old man: "these crazy whippersnappers stretching out their ears, what are they thinking."

But, hey, it is the way of each generation to try to express themselves in some way, crying out look at me, I am different! Of course, the way the try to be different is by conforming with their friends. It's life.

Once, it was flappers, then long hair, then tattoos, now gauges.
So, I like to think of myself as somewhat progressive, to each his own and all that, but the ear gauge thing makes me feel like an old man: "these crazy whippersnappers stretching out their ears, what are they thinking."

But, hey, it is the way of each generation to try to express themselves in some way, crying out look at me, I am different! Of course, the way the try to be different is by conforming with their friends. It's life.

Once, it was flappers, then long hair, then tattoos, now gauges. Originally Posted by Meerschaum
I am so with you in that. I have a dozen or so tattoos and pierced nipples, but the large gauges in the ears make me cringe. Call me crazy. Lol

Drove through McDonald's a couple of weeks ago, and the girl apparently had to take hers out for work and her ears were so disfigured.