Off the CLock Interactions between Clients and Providers.

• Toyz
  • 02-27-2015, 09:39 PM
I've never seen Zhivago BCD, so guess again. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I wasn't inferring you did see him. I was saying based on Zhivago's statement that you agreed with him on the content of his statement...highlighted in gay as fuck blue below...

As for me, I don't ever remember an off the clock session. If given a choice I prefer paying just to satisfy my minor fetish of "ownership" for the specified time period.
Whispers why are you such a ass-wipe to Clair all the time? Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
See helpful links, post #14, this thread...

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=14
Oh no, someone is saying something bad about me AGAIN - whatever will I do?!?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I don't know.... Probably spin up some new male handle, write a review about yourself, plug yourself in the Locker room and review threads like you've done before?

Call a couple of the guys that think you are something special and have them try to bolster your rep?

Troll the ISOs with the other old, fat, insignificant and desperate ones feeding some monkey on their back.....

Get help from some of the ladies.....

ohhh.. wait... you've burned a lot of those bridges right?

no matter what you'll be OK..... We get a new sucker on here every day......
Whispers, are you this much of a bully to girls in person or just from the safety of your computer? Man up. Stop being a coward and picking on women.

Why would any provider this this guy??? He lives on Eccie full time, this is his life and somehow gets off on being a dick wart to girls.

I'd love for you to try to be a bully to me...in person, not from your safe little world behind a screen.

Please learn some respect and kindness towards others.
Whispers, are you this much of a bully to girls in person or just from the safety of your computer?

I don't "bully" anyone. Claire asked a question and I responded.

Man up. Stop being a coward and picking on women. Grow a set and quit feeling the need to jump to the defense of a whore.... Like me.... If you don't have the cash you mean nothing to any of them right?

Why would any provider this this guy??? That's an easy one. I have money and I pay.... I have enough to be a repeat client as well....

He lives on Eccie full time, this is his life and somehow gets off on being a dick wart to girls. I tend to call people out, male and female, for the issues they create Sir....
I'd love for you to try to be a bully to me...in person, not from your safe little world behind a screen. Why would I feel the need to "bully" you?

Please learn some respect and kindness towards others. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
I think you might benefit from a story about why Claire is so despised by many ladies as well as a few guys around here.... You should research her a little... MOre than one lady has eluded to some of the problems and you don't need to scratch beneath the surface much to see what she's really like.....

Let me see what I can put together to help you and Suspects and a few others see a different side of her....
No, please do not send me anything about her, or anyone for that matter. I have no desire to read it, 'he said, she said' junior high stuff. The alert section I believe is for that, right?

I just wanted the bulling to end. Respect for one another.

And I am not a 'sir' I'm a girl.
No, please do not send me anything about her, or anyone for that matter.

LOL!.... No fun in sending it... It's a thread I'm getting ready for posting....

I have no desire to read it, 'he said, she said' junior high stuff. The alert section I believe is for that, right?

And I am not a 'sir' I'm a girl. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
Sorry.... I didn't know....

I respect many of the ladies here. Far more than I don't...

Some I simply have no respect for and that's due to their own actions....
I can't believe Whispers started this thread. This issue has already been dealt with and closed. Seems like he likes causing drama.
Without knowing the specifics regarding the client/provider and friend/friend relationship, it is a bit tough to know whether or not it would be expected that cost for time would be implied. That said, I saw another poster earlier saying something like "if it was through a 'business' communication, you should expect to pay". That would probably be my take on it as well.

If there was a prior established point of "hey, I like you, call me sometime to hang out, here's my number", I would probably say that no money should be expected, as the lady implied she wanted to just hang with ya'. Without that "prior expection" or without explicit "this is off the clock" discussions taking place, I would assume that she expected to be paid. Now, some of the onus is on her to make that point clear in some way, I would think, but the safer assumption is to pay up, and she can always say that it was just fun between friends.
No, please do not send me anything about her, or anyone for that matter. I have no desire to read it, 'he said, she said' junior high stuff. The alert section I believe is for that, right?

And I am not a 'sir' I'm a girl. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer

You go girl!
I would think that if you are contacting a lady through this site to make any kind of plan it would be for pay. However, if a friendship develops to the point were you both know each other very well (aside from the obvious), then this definitely falls in a gray area and things would definitely need to be clarified to avoid straining the friendship.

Like someone said before, providers are human beings too, and they need to socialize in the "normal" world, but at the same time, they don't want to be taken advantage of. I don't think there are a lot of providers out there that would be willing to date or become friends with one of us here, but then even if they did, there would have to be a very good understanding about when an "outing" is for pay or not for pay. This can create a lot of misunderstandings for sure, and its probably something they don't want to deal with. I'm sure it must be tough for providers to develop relationships while keeping separate what they do for a living, or without disclosing it to their potential partners to avoid being judged and frowned upon. Everyone deserves a good life after all.
I would think that if you are contacting a lady through this site to make any kind of plan it would be for pay. However, if a friendship develops to the point were you both know each other very well (aside from the obvious), then this definitely falls in a gray area and things would definitely need to be clarified to avoid straining the friendship.

Like someone said before, providers are human beings too, and they need to socialize in the "normal" world, but at the same time, they don't want to be taken advantage of. I don't think there are a lot of providers out there that would be willing to date or become friends with one of us here, but then even if they did, there would have to be a very good understanding about when an "outing" is for pay or not for pay. This can create a lot of misunderstandings for sure, and its probably something they don't want to deal with. I'm sure it must be tough for providers to develop relationships while keeping separate what they do for a living, or without disclosing it to their potential partners to avoid being judged and frowned upon. Everyone deserves a good life after all. Originally Posted by Nightcrawler29
Then your labeled a PIMP!

Then your labeled a PIMP!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
No.

You get labeled a Pimp when you promote them or inject yourself in their business dealings.
Who not just post an ISO that you'd like the company of a lady OTC to go to dinner and a movie or lunch and a movie? That way it's alrea covered.
Heck, she may be taking the day off or wanting to do something different and meet someone new in a safe environment. I've asked plenty of ladies I've met with for a dinner and usually it resulted in helping them run some errands.
One lady contacted me cause she was stranded and I hopped right to it and gave her a ride home, no expectations were required.
These ladies expect us to be gentlemen, the least we can do is show chivalry. It can sometimes result in rewards that are OTC.
These ladies expect us to be gentlemen, the least we can do is show chivalry. Originally Posted by ugotme10
I tend to believe that THIS is simply wishful thinking on the part guys here.