Trump Lets Loose Stunning Falsehood That Doctors, Mothers ‘Execute’ Babies

Just exactly how many babies are being aborted late term and after birth?

Is there a known number? Is there certain number that has to be reached before it’s not ok?
  • Tiny
  • 04-29-2019, 09:22 PM
i heard a weird rumor in the internet the other day. something about liberals being baby killers and they like to use ball-peen hammers.

do you think that's true? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Complete and total bull shit. They do however rip out their hearts and eat them during Satanic rituals.
I agree with Oeb. This issue is being blown out of the water to appease the Evangelicals. I don't agree with it.
I don't understand why this is even an issue anymore?
But the rhetoric is ramping up on both sides. Across the street where I am there is a medical complex that preforms abortions. In the last 3 or 4 months a bunch of anti abortion people have shown up with "free pregnancy tests"
signs and rosaries. They just stand there and quietly say their rosaries. I'll assume their Catholics. At first, when I saw that I though "well, good,their a quite bunch, just standing there saying their rosary instead of yelling and screaming at women going in." But then I though " No, this is much worse. This is shame and that's horrible for anybody." I've been here a number of years and this is the first time I've ever seen anything connected to abortion play out like this. This is an issue that is between a woman and her doctor. Federal government needs stay out. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Government is already involved. Turn it back to the states where it belongs.