Looks as though Trump has cured his "low self-esteem problem"

Noticed how you were too much of a scardey cat to run into this room and knock off anyone's cap. You're not in there, scardey cat.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Im in the back. Look for Lollipop Hankering. Shes kneeling down, Im the guy right in front of her
Im in the back. Look for Lollipop Hankering. Shes kneeling down, Im the guy right in front of her Originally Posted by themystic

Moscow Mystic was too much of a scardey cat to run into this room and knock off anyone's cap. Moscow Mystic the scardey cat is not in this picture doing what he preaches day in and day out. Moscow Mystic is at home in his mommy's basement sucking on dim-retard lollipops.

Moscow Mystic was too much of a scardey cat to run into this room and knock off anyone's cap. Moscow Mystic the scardey cat is not in this picture doing what he preaches day in and day out. Moscow Mystic is at home in his mommies basement sucking on dim-retard lollipops.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your not very perceptive In Bred, aka IB. Most of the brothers aren't wearing hats. Look on the ground. You'll find you Momma Lollipop aka LP Hankering and lots of MAGA hats

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your not very perceptive In Bred, aka IB. Most of the brothers aren't wearing hats. Look on the ground. You'll find you Momma Lollipop aka LP Hankering and lots of MAGA hats

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by themystic

It’s trivially obvious that Moscow Mystic was too much of a scardey cat to run into this room and knock off anyone's cap. Moscow Mystic the scardey cat is not in this picture doing what he preaches day in and day out. Moscow Mystic is at home in his mommy's basement sucking on dim-retard lollipops.

• Tiny
  • 08-21-2019, 08:04 PM
Well, Mystic's wit and IB's keen analysis of military history are two of my favorite things about this forum, so I'm not wading into this one.

However, the photo is interesting. It came from this video and story:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z...-reports-video

I didn't watch the video, but New York Magazine had this description,

Vice released a half-hour documentary last week about young black American conservatives. It charts the awakening of a growing cohort of millennials and Generation Z–ers to a notion articulated in the film by Candace Owens, a 29-year-old activist: that “black lives have never, ever, ever mattered to the Democrat party,” but “black votes always have.”

Vice has some good shit btw. This is my favorite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtybaHxtbuY

Donkey Sex: The Most Bizarre Tradition