Do you think that the American politicians are concerned about the ebola situation?

• WTF
  • 08-03-2014, 07:31 PM
His parents would be HIS guests of honor. Get 'em off the dole!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again you senile parrot....my parents are paying more in taxes than they are receiving in SS/Medicare benefits. Unlike you and yours.

• WTF
  • 08-03-2014, 07:33 PM

BTW, YOU'RE the one who said "Fuc Granny"...not me!

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
F said fuck those grannies that are crying about the deficit and yet do not want to share in the costs to bring it down. Irony you Tea'billies don't seem to understand.

According to a leaked report since January of this year 71 individuals from the 3 African countries hit by ebola have made across the southern border.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...Open-US-Border

Some good info regarding ebola in this article
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...-needs-to-know
Unlike you and yours. Originally Posted by WTF
In dollar and cents ..

how much did I pay in self-employment taxes for 2013?_________ and
how much did my parents pay in self-employment taxes for 2013?________.
  • WTF
  • 08-04-2014, 08:38 AM
In dollar and cents ..

how much did I pay in self-employment taxes for 2013?_________ and
how much did my parents pay in self-employment taxes for 2013?________. Originally Posted by LexusLover
How much did I and my parents pay , hypocrite.

You are to easy to play LL.

I would be willing to be my parents paid more in taxes than yours and I more than you. .
You are to easy to play LL. Originally Posted by WTF
Little boy, go strut your shit somewhere else. You are boring.
  • WTF
  • 08-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Little boy, go strut your shit somewhere else. You are boring. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Old leach....go find some other forum to bitch about the deficit while leaching from the government.

Old leach....go find some other forum to bitch about the deficit while leaching from the government.
Originally Posted by WTF
Little boy, go find yourself a dictionary. And look after your parents. You may need another "injection" of their money to keep you paying those illegal aliens.

Oh, Little Boy, do you have a link to my mention of the "deficit"?

Are you brain damaged or just brain dead?
You two, quit pissing on my topic!!!

Let's get back to it! Please? You both have viewpoints to consider. Jeesh. Quit arguing.

Sigh. This political forum is hard on my heart.

Let's get back to it! Please? You both have viewpoints to consider. Jeesh. Quit arguing.

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Elisabeth, I was impressed it went to 18 posts before BigTex decided to take off track. I know that you know how to deal with him.
The best way to control the disease is to keep it in the third world hell holes where it originated.
The best way to control the disease is to keep it in the third world hell holes where it originated. Originally Posted by clearlylost
Would WTF and LL start bickering again? Please?

Oh, my heart.
  • WTF
  • 08-04-2014, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
My view is that you are more likely to get hit by lightening than catching Ebola.

LexusLiar's point is to blame Ebola on Obama.

So even though we both have a point....LexusLiar's point is as idiotic as his constant crying about 'Death Panels'.

Lastly is you do not want your topic pissed on....may I suggest not posting it in this shithole.

My view is that you are more likely to get hit by lightening than catching Ebola.

LexusLiar's point is to blame Ebola on Obama.

So even though we both have a point....LexusLiar's point is as idiotic as his constant crying about 'Death Panels'.

Lastly is you do not want your topic pissed on....may I suggest not posting it in this shithole.

Originally Posted by WTF
Oh, you're right. And I was pretty much teasing about my heart. It's strong.

I do find myself pulled in by the dramatics of this forum, though.

Plus, believe it or not, I often learn something when I'm reading a lot of this mess.

Best,
Elisabeth
Plus, believe it or not, I often learn something when I'm reading a lot of this mess.

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Please explain what you just learned from WTF's post?

Here's what I learned ... he argues with himself .. by ...

fabricating what the other person says, and then answering it.

There are places for people like that, ...

...... and little prescription pills for them there.

Most are on some form of subsistence, like his parents, though.

Best,
LL