Pimps vs Save-A-Ho's....... Do either REALLY care?... a girl tends to think both do....

Beware Fat Santas collecting Gifts.
so Whispers, is there no hope for us capn save-a-ho do-gooders to actually do something constructive so our atf doesnt eventually end face down in a gutter a la les miserables?

Centaur, do you never ask about the monkeys?
Hmm, been trying to be good, but...

Whispers, you're a 57 yo fat guy (your own description) who is determined to fuck really young women. By your own account, that apparently happens a lot...

Um, HOW? Because you're just a nice guy and just want to help them? LOL... yeah...

The pimp is trying to "help them" too, right? And Capn Savaho likewise...

But you're different from them, huh...
so Whispers, is there no hope for us capn save-a-ho do-gooders to actually do something constructive so our atf doesnt eventually end face down in a gutter a la les miserables? Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
I think that depends on your willingness to see and understand a potential problem and inject yourself into her life in a manner that deals with whatever drives her.... A problem for many is that in doing so they may help the lady remove the only thing that drives the lady to want anything to do with them...

Hmm, been trying to be good, but...

Whispers, you're a 57 yo fat guy (your own description) who is determined to fuck really young women. By your own account, that apparently happens a lot...

Um, HOW? Because you're just a nice guy and just want to help them? LOL... yeah...

The pimp is trying to "help them" too, right? And Capn Savaho likewise...

But you're different from them, huh... Originally Posted by Bobave
I do think I claimed to be different although I will explain to you how I believe now that I am. I have certainly played both negative roles in more than a few ladies lives over the years and learned as a result that I did not always play the proper role in their lives. I did not see and review a few hundred indies, agency girls and strippers over the years taking the high road all the time.

I have learned from experience and I try to be different these days..

BeckyOnHerKnees has a monkeyonherback that is deteriorating her health and places her at extreme risk as compared to FarrahFaceDownAssUp.

BeckyOnHerKnees no longer rationalizes anything she does other than for being a way to feed monkeyonherback.

FarrahFaceDownAssUp has made a concious decision to earn her overhead and education in a manner that will not put her deeper in debt and allows her the time to study and focus on her edication.

Sometimes
FarrahFaceDownAssUp Doubles with MilfOnAMattress who would rather stay home with her kids when she has them and then earn on the days when they are with their dad.

One of
FarrahFaceDownAssUp's good friends already finished school and has a pretty good job that oays her over head. She is Known as Gucci_isSoLastYear and she absolutely has to have a pair of $1300 shoes and a $800 purse for a party next week....

I would see each of those ladies and contribute to their need to feed their personal monkeysontheirbacks. I believe a lady can make a conscious decision to participate in this for a lot of realistic reasons.

I am not for a minute suggesting that the average guy around here has any responsibility to look at the motivations of any lady they might consider seeing.

What I have suggested with this thread is that THOSE THAT FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE they meet here....... pause and look to see what it is that drives the lady and give a little consideration to whether they are helping her buy a new pair of shoes, spend better time with her kids, alternatively finance her education or put herself in an early grave.
so it is ok to see a lady regardless of how she spends the money, but unless you do your research and take ownership of her demons, be they monkeys, Gucci, children, or student loans. You shouldn't help them?

On the surface I can see and agree with your point. but I posit that seeing a girl is a subset of helping a girl.

This brings me back to intent, and its value in the choice to help vs. exploit.

P.S. I personally have a Gucci monkey and his cousins McQueen, Louboutin, and Prada have all taken up residence in my closet. So I understand that Monkey well and am sure I would be of no help to Farrah's friend ... We would just sit around peting our monkeys.
  • Toyz
  • 12-20-2014, 09:30 AM
If I meet with MOHB I usually don't know about the Monkeys until we're already naked. But I don't invite her company again. All the others ones are just enjoying a capitalistic lifestyle, so who am I to argue (or even care) what they do with their well earned salary.

Right...I don't.

Hell I might even go shopping with them and get a BJ on the way back from the mall.
so it is ok to see a lady regardless of how she spends the money, but unless you do your research and take ownership of her demons, be they monkeys, Gucci, children, or student loans. You shouldn't help them?

On the surface I can see and agree with your point. but I posit that seeing a girl is a subset of helping a girl.

This brings me back to intent, and its value in the choice to help vs. exploit.

P.S. I personally have a Gucci monkey and his cousins McQueen, Louboutin, and Prada have all taken up residence in my closet. So I understand that Monkey well and am sure I would be of no help to Farrah's friend ... We would just sit around peting our monkeys. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Yes, seeing them is helping them. I do not suggest everyone try to determine what drives a lady when planning on simply seeing someone.

The WK though that after seeing a lady that decided her wants to do more for her may in fact be hastening something harmful to her versus simply helping pay for a new pair of shoes

I smell a fundraiser on the horizon.
  • Toyz
  • 12-20-2014, 01:59 PM
I smell a fundraiser on the horizon. Originally Posted by inspector farquar

Originally Posted by Toyz
Seems to always be a current problem. It's a shame so many choose to joke about it.