Clarice Loren new photos

So you are leaving because Dallas has a high rate of STDs and because you were asked for bareback? Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Dallas is leading the country for AIDS everyone should know this is. I didn't know spreading awareness by trying to be safe was an issue. I've been pm by hobbyist on here who understand where I was coming from and that is all that matters.
Dallas is leading the country for AIDS everyone should know this is. I didn't know spreading awareness by trying to be safe was an issue. I've been pm by hobbyist on here who understand where I was coming from and that is all that matters. Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
I'm not good with details but it appears you like to bareback, how do we set this party up?
Dallas is leading the country for AIDS everyone should know this is. I didn't know spreading awareness by trying to be safe was an issue. I've been pm by hobbyist on here who understand where I was coming from and that is all that matters. Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
I was just asking to be clear. Is that why you are leaving?
I was just asking to be clear. Is that why you are leaving? Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I'm leaving because of a number off things and I don't see the crime in a person wanting to change something's to better themselves. But I see that people just wanted to start stuff taking what I said out of content. As for my photos if they weren't real I wouldn't be advertising on Eros which its a requirement that you show ID and original photo's
But I see that people just wanted to start stuff taking what I said out of content. Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
That's the exact opposite of what I did. And yet I still can't seem to get a clear answer.

I'm leaving because of a number off things... Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
Okay so what are the other reasons you're leaving?
I'm still confused as to what the rate of STD's and HIV have to do with Eccie and whether or not you're on it.
Clarice, I got your pm. I don't see why the question I asked warranted a pm from you.

I'm asking the questions to clarify why you said your leaving. I didn't start either of the threads you started. All I've done is try to confirm why you're leaving. Why is this so difficult?
Clarice, I got your pm. I don't see why the question I asked warranted a pm from you.

I'm asking the questions to clarify why you said your leaving. I didn't start either of the threads you started. All I've done is try to confirm why you're leaving. Why is this so difficult? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
LOL

I'm asking the questions to clarify why you said your leaving. I didn't start either of the threads you started. All I've done is try to confirm why you're leaving. Why is this so difficult? Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Ditto. Cyber-bullying (which is what my PM was about) is asking questions these days?

edit: I would ask you about your questions with regards to cyber-bullying on here; but I don't want to be a bully by asking them :\
Ditto. Cyber-bullying (which is what my PM was about) is asking questions these days? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
LOL
LOL Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
So....you're not leaving then?
Ditto. Cyber-bullying (which is what my PM was about) is asking questions these days?

edit: I would ask you about your questions with regards to cyber-bullying on here; but I don't want to be a bully by asking them :\ Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I find you to be a terrible bully.

Btw I have this bully fantasy where I get.....
So....you're not leaving then? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You guys enjoy the rest of your day I have a life besides eccie Have a good One
You start a threAD about how you don't like Dallas and are leaving eccie over it and she's the hater?

Sense that makes not. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Master Yoda?
What difference does it make if I say I was or not it make no difference I shouldn't have to keep explaining my reasons on here when I've already said why. Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
Well you ARE the one who said you were leaving...

Hey feel free to stay though. I'm laid up in bed today without shit else to do but bat you around like a little bunny and watch the news.

Master Yoda? Originally Posted by Boltfan
You sir Misses Yoda that's to.