oh2 Unsecure

Maybe or maybe not unsecure, but without doubt insecure.
We should look at zeroes original handle scholar/special ed here on eccie! Banned! He always feels he needs to comment about me. I do live in his head! He goes ape shit when he doesn't get his way or have the last word. Thats ok, I'am glad this hobby gives him some self worth.

So what if I got myself banned from a beta site! That has nothing to do with oh2's security risk that was reported before I posted about it! Lets get back on topic. That site has zero consistency from its security to management. Its funny how vouches are performed over there. Some get pa access from one vouch others get it from 2 or more. There is no uniform rules applied to everyone how long those vouches last! If the owner likes you you get special treatment, some don't even hobby anymore but yet have pa access.

In the end people should decide for themselves if any site is secure. With the reasons why oh2 was formed to its dormancy to its most recent outtage . Oh2 has a clear and consistent record of a lack of security and not caring about its members. It does not allow vpn's and the like. Yet the owner himself uses them for other sites. Hypocritical! Don't you all think?
winn dixie
Premium Access
Send Message
Last Activity: Today 06:46 PM
About MeStatisticsInfractionsContact InfoECCIE Encounters
11 point(s) total

apple eater posting non sense saying i'am close to pointing out.
As usual he's wrong!And by monday 4 points will expire!

Just making sure tt/apple eater/ lawn person sees this!
There’s another reason it sucks.
CK doesn’t treat all members the same. He makes other members re verify every 90 days. Even if you had gone to every social for 4 years. Fucking ridiculous. I told him to close my shitty account, actually I think I said close my account I don’t have any use for homotown. Fuck OH2 Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze

You must be a quick study. You know an awful lot and talk a lot of shit for someone who's been here a month.

It must be a bitch keeping up with your other usernames.
And you must not be to bright. It must be a bitch thinking you’re smart, only to prove yourself otherwise.
You’re real quick picking up on the 4 years of socials old man.
Now please spit out some names you think I am smarty.
And you must not be to bright. It must be a bitch thinking you’re smart, only to prove yourself otherwise.
You’re real quick picking up on the 4 years of socials old man.
Now please spit out some names you think I am smarty. Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze

I don't have a clue to your other mandles/shandles, however I stand by my comments you aren't a total newbie. I knew that from your first posting you made under this current handle.

And how original, another 'old man' comment by a fool, who doesn't have the capacity to be original. If you're going bring it, you had best reload.
Don’t have a mandle that’s the point old man, use your fucking brains for once. You’re brilliant deducing I’m not a newbie after I posted it, give yourself a round of applause for having one functional brain cell firing.
I know you are slow, but why would I dare you to spit names? You’ll know if you’re successful. You’ll know real good
Don’t have a mandle that’s the point old man, use your fucking brains for once. You’re brilliant deducing I’m not a newbie after I posted it, give yourself a round of applause for having one functional brain cell firing.
I know you are slow, but why would I dare you to spit names? You’ll know if you’re successful. You’ll know real good Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze

Your comments in this linked thread told me all about what a punk ass loser you really are. Your comments were made 11 days after you registered..........under your current handle.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061202267

After you read this, make some sort of stupid ass comment, then log on to your other names so you can give yourself several 'likes'.

I've seen losers like you come and go over 19 years between here and ASPD.
Your comments in this linked thread told me all about what a punk ass loser you really are. Your comments were made 11 days after you registered..........under your current handle.

After you read this, make some sort of stupid ass comment, then log on to your other names so you can give yourself several 'likes'.

I've seen losers like you come and go over 19 years between here and ASPD. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Did someone here in the Austin forum give you the impression that we want to hear from you? If so, it wasn't on purpose and you can go now.

I've seen losers like you come and go over 19 years between here and ASPD. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Probably saw the dinosaurs come and go too, I know... get off my lawn you whippersnappers.
And were you wanting brownie points for the sleuthing Inspector Clouseau?
That's enough folks- no more insults- some points have already been given.. no more warnings...

Let me remind you from the owner:

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

I would suggest you take heed....