Harvey Pigstein gets 23yrs!!!!!

Always keep the door open when meeting one on one. If you are doing a review, have a female manager or hr rep there. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You're correct. I always have an HR rep involved during my quarterly reviews. I make sure they are there in person or on speaker phone. I always give everyone a raise and if they suck, I just push them to another team, but I still give them a raise because I don't believe in fucking with anyone's livelihood. I actually even override their Managers' reviews of them just to justify a raise and bonus. I was in their place at one time. I'm just paying it forward.

Edit: I do make my firm pay my admin too much. I'll quit soon because I never stay at a place after a certain amount of time and I'm reaching that period of time of boredom and I'm just ready to work with new people. I'm no Harvey, but I hope she is grateful and her fine ass gives me that pussy when I put in my 2 weeks notice
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2020, 05:05 PM
Harvey was tried in NY State Criminal Court - Justice James A. Burke, who presided over the trial in State Supreme Court in Manhattan, so a criminal matter.

Does not preclude civil suits being filed - now that guilt is established in court.
If you actually really had close black friends, you would be completely appalled by that racist idiot's many posts with his prior handles. You should not even be involved with defending him while trying to vilify me. It has nothing to do with you. Let him fend for himself.

As far as me calling him a "Jew". That's not racist. I didn't call him the K-word like that idiot Clay would. I would never use that word. Stop being a drama queen and mind your own fucking business, dummy.

Cool, let the pgh trailer park losers gather for Lucas. Thanks for showing up eccielover. I'm not better than anyone, I'm just a hell of a lot smarter than most. Bring it blouses Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Calling someone a “stupid, old Jew” is Anti-Semitic and racist you stupid fuck. I grew up with AA’s. Played sports with them at a pretty high level. You are stupid, a fraud and a troll. That’s not racist, it’s you. You ain’t in the hole anymore, bullshit will be called out here. You’re not swift enough to fool people in this forum.
Calling someone a “stupid, old Jew” is Anti-Semitic and racist you stupid fuck. I grew up with AA’s. Played sports with them at a pretty high level. You are stupid, a fraud and a troll. That’s not racist, it’s you. You ain’t in the hole anymore, bullshit will be called out here. You’re not swift enough to fool people in this forum. Originally Posted by bambino
Give me a break, clown. I don't need "the hole". I just need no moderation. You're just being a dummy who is running with a narrative that is not true because you don't like me and you have your Trump clique in here so you just want people to piggy back off of your utter stupidity to insult me. Do you think I care about that? By now, you should know how I operate with no moderation.

They can go ahead with that. The ones with any brains understand me. You don't because your dislike of me from the Spider Hole makes you not see straight. But like I said, keep it coming blouses LOL

And if I am a fraud, and not Ivy League educated, your stupid fat old West Virginia hillbilly ass should pool in your money with the rest of the dipshits so I can make an easy $100K

Talk is cheap dumb dumb. Put up or shut up and sell your trailer at your trailer park to enter the pool and pay me. It's easy to call someone a fraud on a keyboard. I've been clear. I am more than happy to prove that I am Ivy League educated for $100K. I've also been clear that I'm 6'4" and I will beat the shit out of anyone for another $100K if they want to go that route with me.

You don't even have $200 in your name and certainly not $200K in your name, so get lost chump and stop wasting my fucking time... next
And if I am a fraud, and not Ivy League educated, your stupid fat old West Virginia hillbilly ass should pool in your money with the rest of the dipshits so I can make an easy $100K

Talk is cheap dumb dumb. Put up or shut up and sell your trailer at your trailer park to enter the pool and pay me. It's easy to call someone a fraud on a keyboard. I've been clear. I am more than happy to prove that I am Ivy League educated for $100K. I've also been clear that I'm 6'4" and I will beat the shit out of anyone for another $100K if they want to go that route with me.

You don't even have $200 in your name and certainly not $200K in your name, so get lost chump and stop wasting my fucking time... next Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Give it up, Luke. You're a total fraud. No one is going to bet 100k on a hooker board. You know that. Everyone here knows that. Which is precisely why you offered it. You're too chickenshit to bet $100 because you know someone might actually accept that bet, and then you'd have to put up or shut up. Pretending $100 is not worth your time is just an excuse for you to avoid having to back up your lies.

YOU are the one who needs to put up or shut up, dipshit. Nobody else on this board brags about having 3 Ivy degrees.

What you really meant in your last post:

It's easy to be a fraud on a keyboard... I am terrified at having to prove that I am Ivy League educated... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Next... Lusty's old broke stupid ass is not worth responding to. He probably sits in his mobile home all day with bambino while waiting on their disability checks.

Can someone with money actually take me up on this Ivy League bet? I'm just trying to make an easy $100K. It's a simple bet that just takes 5 minutes of my time in person if you have my cash

And like I said in a previous post, as a bonus after you fork over $100K to me after I prove to you that I am an Ivy League grad, I'll even disable my account so I'll be gone for good. I don't run from handles so when I disable Lucas, I'm a ghost never to be seen again.
I'm willing to travel by the way if you can prove to me that you have the cash to give me that you will definitely kiss goodbye. Am I fraud or not? Let's bet on it so I can make an easy $100K you old shit talkers who say I am a fraud. LOL None of you have the money so you'll just keep talking your shit like the old pussies you are. Don't waste my time. It's put up or shut up time now - $100K or STFU.
Give it up, Luke. You're a total fraud. No one is going to bet 100k on a hooker board. You know that. Everyone here knows that. Which is precisely why you offered it. You're too chickenshit to bet $100 because you know someone might actually accept that bet, and then you'd have to put up or shut up. Pretending $100 is not worth your time is just an excuse for you to avoid having to back up your lies.

YOU are the one who needs to put up or shut up, dipshit. Nobody else on this board brags about having 3 Ivy degrees.
Originally Posted by lustylad
+1
It's not like I didn't predict that the pgh loser trailer park crew would not come and lick each other's balls while going against Lucas. Be better than that dipshits and don't be predictable. Be a man and think for yourself. That's the best advice I can give you old stupid pgh bitches
  • oeb11
  • 03-13-2020, 06:10 AM
LM - what an epitome of an Ivy League response.

Why not act your claimed provenance.

Thank You.
LM - what an epitome of an Ivy League response.

Why not act your claimed provenance.

Thank You. Originally Posted by oeb11
We're actually mostly assholes. Have you ever worked with someone who has three Ivy League degrees? I'm actually pretty nice compared to the fuckers I work with who have similar degrees. Forget about the "epitome" definition because that doesn't mean shit to most of us. We mostly just care about money.
  • oeb11
  • 03-13-2020, 06:38 AM
Brandishing around "3 Ivy League Degrees" as a weapon of superiority only reveals the intense inferiority complex underlying - Which is what the behavior of trying to dominate a Political forum on this site reveals.

An Ivy Leaguer would sniff in disdain and decline to sully himself with such "Hoi Polloi" -

IMHO
My point is made. I decline to comment further on the back and forth between name-calling posters.
An Ivy Leaguer would sniff in disdain and decline to sully himself with such "Hoi Polloi" Originally Posted by oeb11
LOL. Do you have $100K to lose on that bet? I'm just trying to make an easy $100K. Step up clown or shut up and don't address me. I live in Dallas. You do as well. It's pretty easy for me to meet you.

Why the fuck am I being attacked by the old trailer park losers in pgh? Can I get attacked by somewhere else just to change shit up a bit? They all live in the same trailer park. How is that fun for me? LOL

YOU are the one who needs to put up or shut up, dipshit. Nobody else on this board brags about having 3 Ivy degrees. Originally Posted by lustylad
+1 yet again. Luke buries himself even further in what we all know is unfounded arrogance.
Give me a break, clown. I don't need "the hole". I just need no moderation. You're just being a dummy who is running with a narrative that is not true because you don't like me and you have your Trump clique in here so you just want people to piggy back off of your utter stupidity to insult me. Do you think I care about that? By now, you should know how I operate with no moderation.

They can go ahead with that. The ones with any brains understand me. You don't because your dislike of me from the Spider Hole makes you not see straight. But like I said, keep it coming blouses LOL

You don't even have $200 in your name and certainly not $200K in your name, so get lost chump and stop wasting my fucking time... next Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You waste your own time you phony loser. It’s obvious you’re not anywhere near an important corporate job. But carry on with your fantasy’s and stupidity. To some degree, it’s entertaining. You fat old faggot.