Everyone is doing it so, Has anyone ever tried to link the eccie DICK clique together?

"piqued".

carry on.
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 11:11 AM
I can verify there is only one psychotic person in this thread ! Originally Posted by time4play
so since you "know" you can provide medical documentation to prove it correct?
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 11:15 AM
Is that avatar from Princess Mononoke? Originally Posted by Roger.Smith

yes sir, it's the scene where Moro and ashitaka were talking on the rock and she did the creepy laugh

• !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 11:18 AM
"piqued".

carry on. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
and my second favorite move the princess bride

WP is the truth. She just pulls y'all's chains and y'all go off! It's better than springer...but only because I like reading more than watching TV.
Damm...yellow Pokemon is extremely hot...goodness what colors would I see to have both yellow and orange at the same time. Oh my a cold shower may be needed. ;-)
Wait..Wulfie, are you a LARP-er? Dare you to post a sexy ComicCon pic of yourself.
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 11:24 AM
Wait..Wulfie, are you a LARP-er? Dare you to post a sexy ComicCon pic of yourself. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark

looks like we need to talk bro :P we may be really good friends outside of this bs lol
WP, you need to start dressing in your cosplay costumes and start a cosplay fetish. With your red hair you would look hot in a skimpy red Pokemon outfit for sure.
  • !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 11:29 AM
So to help everyone else before you decide to post an aggressive message

Crazy ... etc

unless you can provide medical documentation before making these claims on the board, you will be reported for breaking eccie guidelines

unless you can verify any of your claims, please make sure you are not breaking guidelines first

• !VI!
  • 11-14-2014, 11:31 AM
WP, you need to start dressing in your cosplay costumes and start a cosplay fetish. With your red hair you would look hot in a skimpy red Pokemon outfit for sure. Originally Posted by goofy11

too late bro, i've done pheonix from x-men, and merida from brave, one guy even had me do jessica rabbit which the heals were insane
  • L.A.
  • 11-14-2014, 11:32 AM
lol no need to go thru all the trouble kiddy, the big bad wulf doesn't actually care this much
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Kinda seems like you do.
WP, you need to add those pics to your showcase...hot
looks like we need to talk bro :P we may be really good friends outside of this bs lol Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Well, I don't LARP. I just want to see if you have a sexy ComicCon pic.

Jessica nagiri

one of the sexiest cosplayers in the community

you these mofo's say nerdy costumes lol Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I have a sudden interest in cosplay. Where is her showcase? Menu?

She is right - nerdy girls are more fun. They're usually the only ones that get my jokes and their sexual side is epic.