Lingerie

I was wondering if lingerie really makes a difference. Is it better to leave a little more to the imagination and have fun taking it off? Or is something smaller sexier, since its going to end up on the floor, anyway? Originally Posted by Anne Prescott
I like it. It means you respect the client/customer. You took the time to look nice and sexy. Answering the door nude can be construed as "come on in" leave you money over there and let's get this over with, I know why you are here.
If it is someone that sees you frequently then it might be fun to change it up and greet them naked with something like" I just couldn't wait for you to get here".
Just MO but I love to undress a woman even if it happens in the first few minutes, it can make the moment better.
Is anyone a fan of corsets? I have authentic corsets, not fashion corsets. I want to wear them, but I am always afraid that whoever I'm seeing won't like the idea of helping unbind me. lol Originally Posted by Anne Prescott
I would be thrilled to "unwrap" you.
Is anyone a fan of corsets? I have authentic corsets, not fashion corsets. I want to wear them, but I am always afraid that whoever I'm seeing won't like the idea of helping unbind me. lol Originally Posted by Anne Prescott
Yes Please!!! And dont worry about the unbinding. I would prefer to keep you that way!
i love love love corsets!
corsets, tight boy shorts, sexy lingerie are my choices
I don't like the naked at the door thing because it makes me think she didn't bother getting dressed after the last guy left (I know, I'm somewhat disillusioned). I prefer either a girl next door look, sexy dress or lingerie. Preferrably a sexy dress or cute outfit and then
lingerie. But, for me at least, lingerie isn't a requirement. It can be sexy taking off a bra and especially panties I do think the least complicated lingerie is best unless someone requests something special. My 6bits.
corsets, tight boy shorts, sexy lingerie are my choices Originally Posted by otrdriver

We still talking about the ladies and lingerie? Or is the above your personal preferences? I knew I should not have had that last beer ...
As a provider, I believe that it is our duty to ensure THE TOTAL FANTASY!

As with me....Sexy Lingerie, stockings, and heels should be a must, everytime!

If they wanted to f*ck someone wearing sweats and a t-shirt in the bedroom, they'd stay home and f*ck their S.O.'s.

Duh
i love lingerie... the sexier the better. for me Sexier doesn't always mean smaller
  • Zorro
  • 09-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Corsets are still good, but nothing like having a woman in garters. Wow!
If they wanted to f*ck someone wearing sweats and a t-shirt in the bedroom, they'd stay home and f*ck their S.O.'s.

Duh Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
That was harsh. Personally the image of sweatpants dangling from a lovely woman's ankle is hot.
I almost always request fresh clean thigh high stockings. It's great when when she says, "Of course I have some", like Italiana Princess did when I saw her some time ago. Sometimes I will buy some stockings or a full bodystocking and bring them with me.

Oh, and usually they stay on her during the whole session. When I look at a provider showcase and she has a few pics with stockings, that merits a little extra consideration.
i love when a lady wears lingerie ...i hate when they take everything off . I prefer they leave the stockings on
I was wondering if lingerie really makes a difference. Is it better to leave a little more to the imagination and have fun taking it off? Or is something smaller sexier, since its going to end up on the floor, anyway? Originally Posted by Anne Prescott
I think it does make a difference. I for one prefer to to slowly remove the lingerie as I explore her body with both my hands and lips while i search out the places that give her goose bumps.
I still can't get the image out of my head from last weekend of Myra (Gia Stevens) in that little teddy with her magnificent breasts pushed up and half way hanging out. That's all I can say, need to go for a little me time now.............