HALF OFF? OR QUALITY PRODUCTS?

You guys sadly took this the wrong way. The majority of people I see return regularly! I posted this to create a discussion not to bring back world war 2. We could have had some fun too guys;(
I think most of the people here that responded helped add to the "discussion" and gave some valid points. Sorry that the majority doesn't agree with you and you didn't hear what you wanted to. Nobody is bringing back WW ll here. LOL. Just stating the obvious!
Everyone who comented should go to TNA and become a member. Search my name (Jeri.bliss) make sure you find the Asian one. Some girl tried to steal my name because of my history. I really dont like the picture you guys now have painted of me;(

Xo
Jeri
You painted that picture all yourself in multiple cities!
Why would you do that?????????????
I see a woman for 300.00 an hour and she is very safe. No bareback anything. She also does not book back to back and her incall is perfect to the point of being obsessive. She has a shower at her incall that is available before and after and every possible toiletry items are available. She is always prepared and is always fresh and clean also taste great and less filling. She is also a college graduate and can also carry an intelligent conversation. She is top shelf 5 star all the way and will not mind if you need to use the restroom. She works out and she is hot and tone with a gorgeous face. I am not trying to be rude to you but there are a lot of local ladies that show great southern hospitality.
Taken from the Az forum:

I ABSOLUTELY prefer the quality of the encounter. I really do prefer the ladies that might cost a little more, but only see one or possibly two clients in a day. I am not really a bargain hunter, or a quickie kind of guy. Originally Posted by mikedean
Your a very smart man hun, sometimes I just dont understand ths mind set of some individuals. Originally Posted by jeri.bliss
Those excerpts can speak for themselves

From a quality provider commanding a rate of 800/hr, I'd at least expect to meet a tactful/sensitive/people-smart person and someone intelligent enough to carry out an engaging discussion. I'm just saying.....

From my POV, there's only one way you can come to a positive resolution in these threADs and it involves bringing yourself back down to earth.
I have all 8, 9, 10s on myredbook waaatch out guys I think I can be $800 hooker to!

Also some pretty interesting threads and face pics on jeri in rb forums.
I have all 8, 9, 10s on myredbook waaatch out guys I think I can be $800 hooker to!

Also some pretty interesting threads and face pics on jeri in rb forums. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Good intel! Found it. ECCIE VIPs only :P

Ok, hope we can put the matter to rest. Based on the SA thread, seems Jeri's sorry for some of the things she wrote...
Everyone who comented should go to TNA and become a member. Search my name (Jeri.bliss) make sure you find the Asian one. Some girl tried to steal my name because of my history. I really dont like the picture you guys now have painted of me;(

Xo
Jeri Originally Posted by jeri.bliss
So Jeri, you say you're from Portland and have all these stellar reviews. Could all those reviews be this girl, with the same name?

Your P411 ID is 126891 while her's is 64680. A girl I know just joined P411 and her number is 136xxx, so maybe you really haven't been on P411 for long!
Ms Jeri, first of all Eccie is drop in the bucket for finding ladies you want to spend time with. Second you will be hard pressed to find to many guys will to spend $800 an hour on ANY girl/s here in Austin Texas or Texas in general whether than can afford it or not.
We have many fine ladies from $350 and less that are stellar in looks and service. Why should we pay more? and frankly we do not care if she sees 1 or 10 guys a day as most nut in 5 min anyway. so its not like she is banging 10 guys for 10 hours... if you expect a continual client base at $800 then I suggest you find another city like NY or LA or London this is not the land of 'Milk and Money'
Dear louigi,
I noticed your comment about the girl from portland with the same name. As I had mentioned in another post about tna I had made note to everyone be sure to look for the asian jeri.bliss I have been a provider in PDX since '09 and since I had the reviews and the following some amazing girl thought it would be fun to take my name minus the (dot) thus leading to a spike in her business off of using my name. If you look when she registered and look for when I registered you will see who was around first! ask her and she will tell you shs had it years ago which is very much so not true.
I see your concern hun but I wouldnt send you to a site to find me if I wasnt the person I say I am

Xo
Jeri
Well, at $800 an hr she has for the most part put herself out of the market, unless she is a well know super-model featured in several adult magazines such as Playboy and Maxim.
Well, at $800 an hr she has for the most part put herself out of the market, unless she is a well know super-model featured in several adult magazines such as Playboy and Maxim. Originally Posted by db1988
The one and only Playboy centerfold I saw was $400/hr - I did the 90 minutes for $500 - twice. Amazing, unforgettable!
Dear louigi,
I noticed your comment about the girl from portland with the same name. As I had mentioned in another post about tna I had made note to everyone be sure to look for the asian jeri.bliss I have been a provider in PDX since '09 and since I had the reviews and the following some amazing girl thought it would be fun to take my name minus the (dot) thus leading to a spike in her business off of using my name. If you look when she registered and look for when I registered you will see who was around first! ask her and she will tell you shs had it years ago which is very much so not true.
I see your concern hun but I wouldnt send you to a site to find me if I wasnt the person I say I am

Xo
Jeri Originally Posted by jeri.bliss
Right - I'm sure that explains why her P411 ID is.much lower than yours!