Hillary Pulling Out The Old "two for one" Bullshit

So is that why the feminists assup the pig and EKIM hate all the rest of us here ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Is that was the Trumpites love? Yessssss!

Penis envy making you mumble again, oinkboy?

Add this to your 2-for-1 collection....

aren't all pigs related by pork? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
All pigs aren't the same, but do have "pork" in common, but since they're "God's Creatures," as opposed to a "Creature of the State," they don't get "confused" about their gender, like the Austin crew seems to do....

... but the next President will undo that which was irrationally done!
Penis envy making you mumble again, oinkboy?

Add this to your 2-for-1 collection....

Originally Posted by lustylad
Figures you would have one in your collection.
Figures you would have one in your collection. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How many do you have in your "collection"?

Then how many do you have in your "lost and found"?
"If you vote for me, you're really voting for Bill"

Desperation on parade.

Hillary's like ability problems combined with voters finally recognizing what a reprehensible hag she is has forced her to finally say, "you all really want Bill again........right?

Is this what she has come down to?

Unfortunately for Hillary, that Bill Clinton no longer exist. He is a shallow shell of himself, in fact, he looks like he is simply saving funeral expenses.

The Major News Media's ability to Controle information is long gone. They can't run interference for The Clintons like they were able to in the '90's. Trump has the guts to stand up and call them out for exactly who, and what they are.

Of course, all of the "Pundits" are appalled. How dare the truth be told.

And there is an entire generation of voters who don't even remember the Clinton Years. To them, Bill is just a tired old man who everybody says was a real pussy hound in his youth, and Hillary is the the shrill, lying, money grubbing, molester enabling sack of shit that, well, she has always been. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I guess you don't remember that the U.S. economy was thriving and there was no deficit like we have now! We were completely "in the green" when Clinton was in office and he was a highly beloved President. The scandal he was involved in was overrated and I am sure many other presidents were involved in the same. He was just caught. When Bush stepped in, everything went downhill quickly. He created an endless amount of U.S. deficit through unending wars (some we started that were unnecessary) and huge defense budgets, tax cuts for the super rich, corporate tax loopholes for multi-national corporations and the like (which further drove up the deficit), and the list goes on. . . and on. . .the deficit has actually gone down some since Obama stepped in.
I guess you don't remember that the U.S. economy was thriving and there was no deficit like we have now! Originally Posted by SassySue
You mean until the crash of 2000? I guess you don't remember the 2000 "recession"?

Unless you consider "recessions" to be "thriving" for your economy?

BTW: Try not paying your bills this month and ...

.... enjoy the "surplus" at the end of the month!!!!
You mean until the crash of 2000? I guess you don't remember the 2000 "recession"?

Unless you consider "recessions" to be "thriving" for your economy?

BTW: Try not paying your bills this month and ...

.... enjoy the "surplus" at the end of the month!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, not really. Wasn't into politics at that time and was doing pretty well. Probably why I don't remember.
How many do you have in your "collection"?

Then how many do you have in your "lost and found"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
None, how bout you yappy?
I guess you don't remember that the U.S. economy was thriving and there was no deficit like we have now! We were completely "in the green" when Clinton was in office and he was a highly beloved President. The scandal he was involved in was overrated and I am sure many other presidents were involved in the same. He was just caught. When Bush stepped in, everything went downhill quickly. He created an endless amount of U.S. deficit through unending wars (some we started that were unnecessary) and huge defense budgets, tax cuts for the super rich, corporate tax loopholes for multi-national corporations and the like (which further drove up the deficit), and the list goes on. . . and on. . .the deficit has actually gone down some since Obama stepped in. Originally Posted by SassySue
You mean the balanced budget from the dot.com boom that no one, not even Clinton expected? You mean the one where the Republicans held the purse strings for six years while Gingrich led Clinton around like a used mule? You mean beloved as in never getting more than 50% in either election? You mean beloved as in impeached? As in losing his law license for lying under oath?

Bill Clinton is a corrupt, dishonest narcissistic jackass. His wife is worse. She's not even funny.
No, not really. Wasn't into politics at that time and was doing pretty well. Probably why I don't remember. Originally Posted by SassySue
Or just consuming excessive amounts of Clinton Kool-Aid!!!! Now you can GULP more!

Let me guess: You still think Gore won?
"If you vote for me, you're really voting for Bill" Originally Posted by Jackie S
Whoever was the "strategist" advising her on this one will be history soon. For Trump it is a two-fer ....#1: Makes Bill HIGHLY relevant as to ALL ASPECTS of his "character" and #2: She's admitting she's not up to the job AS A WOMAN!

Trump is already calling her out on it .... and it won't let up.