About squirting,

If someone says it's just pee, then what they experienced is pee that happened to coincide with an orgasm. Johanna and the other ladies are correct....pee is pee and squirt is squirt....they are different.
for those that have not squirted..... yall need to let someone visit with the magic wand......hitachi that is. never fails on those that claim to have never squirted. google it.... you will see plenty of videos....

I can entertain myself..... i stumbled on it few years back just fiv and daty......and of course some just by beating it up....now i see all go with a good intense vibration.

My nickels worth
So what female organ, gland, or vessel does all of this "squirt" fluid come from again?
Dorothy, I am with you. I believe any woman can do it given the proper stimulus. I hereby challenge all the gentlemen of ECCIE to make me squirt once more. I know I have it in me, I just know it! Originally Posted by Johanna
No you do not ... women do not orgasm.
No you do not ... women do not orgasm. Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramider, what are you talking about? Maybe your women don't orgasm...hmmm...

Anyway, is squirting necessarily about an orgasm? When I squirted with my boyfriend from long ago, I used to make puddles in the bed... like seriously, we had to get towels and change the sheets etc... but it wasn't always an orgasm, it was beyond that... Like I had already O'd and we kept going, and then the flow came out.... Has anyone else experienced this?
........and then the flow came out.... Has anyone else experienced this? Originally Posted by Johanna
Absolutely.....after an 18 pack, I flow non-stop all fucking night......
I once squirted from my south hole after eating a hot dog from an AMC move theater. Originally Posted by thirtyfour

Thats funny