Do Providers Have a To Do List

I am on every Providers "to do" list...........right after "hell freezes over".
I do. I have a very long list of guys I want to meet from the board. Most I'd be willing to drop whatever I was doing to make sure I could grant their appointment request.

If I ever saw BM, SKF, DH, TMFT and quite a few others ... I would never spend their money. I would frame it and put in on my night stand.
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke,
Does that mean you will take a check from me?
I have to print me up a "dearhunter check".
I don't think I've ever made any providers list...but I've gotten pretty close a couple of times!!

Came in an "oh, so close" to some guy named,

"Hot Bath & Good Book"

Rat bastard....
I have to print me up a "dearhunter check". Originally Posted by dearhunter

Make you up some "Dearhunter Bucks" You know like the SC's do.............Where they're only good in that club..............
I was nutty happy when I got to meet enderwiggen. What a smart guy he is. Ever since I saw him, I think I have gotten smarter. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
So he rubbed off on you, heh?
funny
Originally Posted by trey

I have two..................Im just dying to see

______________________________ ______________________________ _______________
Just posting , posting , posting, and posting
  • R.M.
  • 09-08-2010, 05:10 AM
I call mine a hit list and no Dearhunter your not on it. You forgot my new shoes on my birthday...
Damn Reese, a "hit list"? LOL. Makes a guy feel like he's gotta bullseye on his dick. LMAO
Guess once Reese has a target in her sites...........She puts the "Drop' on him.........sounds like fun
I call mine a hit list and no Dearhunter your not on it. You forgot my new shoes on my birthday... Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Reese,
The new avatar is hot, Great tits!!!!
Can I get back on your hit list. I know there was that one mix up but it wasn't all my fault.
I have two..................Im just dying to see

______________________________ ______________________________ _______________
Just posting , posting , posting, and posting Originally Posted by ICEY_CAKEZ6969
Me too...ummm IF I was a provider AND born a female!!
Me too...ummm IF I was a provider AND born a female!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
When has that stopped Ratina before????
The list you really want to be on is a provider's booty call list. You'll know you're on it when you get a message on your hobby phone like "I'm horny. Come play" and she's not looking for a donation. How do you get there? Satisfy her, don't smother her, and be able to keep your mouth shut. And don't expect it.