What constitues a Troll on the Board?

haha no.. definitely not!!
Heh..

I don't know what you're talking about. My sig line is a code given to me by an Astronaut with NASA. It's highly top secret and you'd have to be up there with the top echelon-- I'm talking the likes of Hawking-- to even have a chance to crack the beginning of it.

Its totally not what you think it is. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I love you so hard right now!!
SUIRAM IS A PUNK ASS BITCH THAT GOT BEAT BY A GIRL Originally Posted by honest_abe
Lmao Abe, No actually it’s wayyy worst than that. It’s cool as long she know I know what she said that’s all that matters.
Oh but see.. you don't. What part of "it's high level, above your paygrade-- official Russian business" don't you get? There is no way on Earth you could possibly solve this without an abacus, a Tandy TRS-80, some pre-chewed bubblegum, a Magic 8-Ball, a full moon, and a piece of an astroid.

Child please. This is way above your level.
Heh..

I don't know what you're talking about. My sig line is a code given to me by an Astronaut with NASA. It's highly top secret and you'd have to be up there with the top echelon-- I'm talking the likes of Hawking-- to even have a chance to crack the beginning of it.

Its totally not what you think it is. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Sure, sure sun chip, now just wait to you see what I change my sig line to tomorrow. We both can throw private digs and you will be the only one to know what it say, because I’m going to use your method. Someone going to be pissed off lmao, you should of have never including my deceased my mom in your lil sig line bull shit.
Oh but see.. you don't. What part of "it's high level, above your paygrade-- official Russian business" don't you get? There is no way on Earth you could possibly solve this without an abacus, a Tandy TRS-80, some pre-chewed bubblegum, a Magic 8-Ball, a full moon, and a piece of an astroid.

Child please. This is way above your level. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I’m going to make sure purposely you know what mine say. I cant wait
Sure, sure sun chip, now just wait to you see what I change my sig line to tomorrow. We both can throw private digs and you will be the only one to know what it say, because I’m going to use your method. Someone going to be pissed off lmao, you should of have never including my deceased my mom in your lil sig line bull shit. Originally Posted by suiram77
I think you are trolling, no way you broke it!
Lol Suiram-- you don't have to lie to kick it. What does your mother have to do with Russia??
Lol Suiram-- you don't have to lie to kick it. What does your mother have to do with Russia?? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
His mother used to beat him so another girl beating him should be no shock to siriman?
Lol Suiram-- you don't have to lie to kick it. What does your mother have to do with Russia?? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Whatever you know what your numbers say, just so disgusting no class at all. Let’s see who laughing tomorrow boo. Good night.
Sure, sure sun chip, now just wait to you see what I change my sig line to tomorrow. We both can throw private digs and you will be the only one to know what it say, because I’m going to use your method. Someone going to be pissed off lmao, you should of have never including my deceased my mom in your lil sig line bull shit. Originally Posted by suiram77
I believe that we now have a perfect example of "What Constitutes a Troll" right here in this thread.

Thank You for providing us with a perfect example, S77.

Edited to Add:
We HAD been all talking about the theory of the definition of Troll-Tards.
Now we're getting to see the hands-on application of the theory.
If there is a disturbance in the force posting taint can correct it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ok...
It does not matter what you do ... you already lost. Now pay the girl. Since its obvious you cannot afford to pay Grace in one payment, how does $10 a week for the next three years sound?
The irony all throughout this thread tho... lol
Why irony?