248 + years to grow and become a great nation

• Supra
  • 12-28-2023, 07:18 PM
Are you going to keep using your pet phrase ?

And it is not possible to use "if you say so" as a response when it is another person's opinion.

Does that make sense to you ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Is that your opinion?
Another mistake by you and the Waco Kid.

A person's opinion is their own....someone else cannot say it for them.

A person's opinion is their own....someone else cannot say it for them. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
Don't these "if you say so" posts look childish to you.....especially coming from a grown man ?

This phrase is used by 4th graders when they get into arguments.

And you have posted how many of them......over 4,000 ?
  • Supra
  • 12-28-2023, 08:16 PM

A person's opinion is their own....someone else cannot say it for them. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I asked you if what you posted is your opinion. TRY TO KEEP UP!
  • Supra
  • 12-28-2023, 08:16 PM
Don't these "if you say so" posts look childish to you.....especially coming from a grown man ?

This phrase is used by 4th graders when they get into arguments.

And you have posted how many of them......over 4,000 ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Who are you talking to?
name one. i'll wait

bahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

How 'bout the last few posts replying to Lex Luthor before he tucked tail and stopped posting here.

You need more? Corny! Ranky! You don't flood this place as much as you used to. Stick to your CFB in the litter box!

More?
Pr4esident Biden is on the beach in the Carribean. Who is in charge of the country, VP Harris?

Wonder where Hunter is?
Reads like many of you MAGA fans should just move to Mexico. They seem to appreciate this great country a lot more than you malcontents who bitch about everything do.
Reads like many of you MAGA fans should just move to Mexico. They seem to appreciate this great country a lot more than you malcontents who bitch about everything do. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

You have it backwards. The Democrats are pushing the same crap and laws that Mexicans, and other Central America countries people are running from. Instead of ruining another country, Democrats should just move.
You have it backwards. The Democrats are pushing the same crap and laws that Mexicans, and other Central America countries people are running from. Instead of ruining another country, Democrats should just move. Originally Posted by farmstud60
List them.
List them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He should not list anything. He doesn't even understand my sarcastic post addressing the topic of this thread. All he did was jump on some MAGA shit because I purposely mentioned Mexico to laugh about the absurdity of the belief of how bad this country has become in the last 3 years... he just read Mexico and decided to go MAGA batty as I intended one of them to do for my own sick amusement.

No wonder Trump loves playing with his puppets. It's pretty easy to have them go where you want them to with minimal effort.
  • Supra
  • 12-29-2023, 09:40 AM
He should not list anything. He doesn't even understand my sarcastic post addressing the topic of this thread. All he did was jump on some MAGA shit because I purposely mentioned Mexico to laugh about the absurdity of the belief of how bad this country has become in the last 3 years... he just read Mexico and decided to go MAGA batty as I intended one of them to do for my own sick amusement.

No wonder Trump loves playing with his puppets. It's pretty easy to have them go where you want them to with minimal effort. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

No wonder Trump loves playing with his puppets. It's pretty easy to have them go where you want them to with minimal effort. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Are you not entertained?
^^^ Not really to be honest, YR. I'm just killing time until I get back to work next week and my schedule is normal. Reading troll posts from a clown like Supra, a Trumpster who is most likely on at least his or her 5th handle on this board because his or her other handles are likely banned does not really entertain me much. I read his or her troll posts, but I don't directly address them for a reason.