When does the clock start ticking?

At the beginning of the appointment, after we've had a hug and few minutes of small talk, I will excuse myself to the restroom and place a safe call to my girlfriend. I just let her know how long of a session we'll be doing, that everything is okay and I'll call her when I'm done. To me, the hour starts once I've made the call.

xoxo Sophie
The clock starts ticking when she says it does. It's just hard sometimes to hear it.
Whats a clock???? Hehehehe It depends on everything to be honest. Sometimes the Full Service= means you were completely satisfied (had 15 min and they felt it was worth just as much as a full hour).
I prefer you to walk in and start getting naked. We can talk in between rounds one and two. Originally Posted by Dannie
+1 ... I especially like the quick start!

Hi .. I'm Bob. You look beautiful on your knees, like that!

Bob
When your born
...your time begins when you walk through the door at your designated appointment time. If you want to talk for the first 30 minutes, then what you decide to do with your time is your business... Originally Posted by Dannie

Agreed.

Donation is for time not for activities.

Whether you are a provider or a hobbyist, perhaps the best way to watch a clock, without watching a clock, is to have a number of one hour playlists programmed to fit a number of moods and tastes, and be familiar enough with the playlist to glean some knowledge of how much time has passed and whether you need to "manage" the session to get to whatever activity you may not have done yet that you really want to fit in.

I now carry in my kit (there is a thread somewhere on Anon's ultimate outcall/incall kit) a small speaker system for my Ipod, so I can use it regardless of incall or outcall. If it is an outcall, i already have the stuff set up. If it is an incall, I show the lady what is in my bag and ask permission to set up as we chat. This usually involves getting the refreshments and candles out (if she doesn't already have a nicely set up incall) and setting up the sound system. I usually have the play button going within a minute or two of entering the room and laying the donation in an envelope on the table or dresser.

This helps measure the time in a subtle way and helps both parties get down to business without the abruptness of disrobing as soon as she latched the door, and still provides a mood and atmosphere conducive to the GFE.

No feelings get hurt over one of the more touchy and perplexing issues of little this hobby of ours.

In my old age, MSOG are rarely an issue--in fact I have to worry about cumming the first time. For whatever reason that seems to work best during a BBBJ AFTER I have gotten her off via DATY or CFS. On every playlist, I have a song that plays that is my cue to get her off one more time doing whatever we happen to be doing and try to transition back to a BBBJ, leaving enough time for a skilled provider to do what works best to achieve the goal I most wanted.
brookeAINT NO WAY ON EARTH IM SAYING SEE YOU AT THE 15 MINUTE MARK
Whats a clock???? Hehehehe It depends on everything to be honest. Sometimes the Full Service= means you were completely satisfied (had 15 min and they felt it was worth just as much as a full hour). Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
There's a clock? Why are you people not sending me all my memos.

I now carry in my kit (there is a thread somewhere on Anon's ultimate outcall/incall kit) a small speaker system for my Ipod, so I can use it regardless of incall or outcall. If it is an outcall, i already have the stuff set up. If it is an incall, I show the lady what is in my bag and ask permission to set up as we chat. This usually involves getting the refreshments and candles out (if she doesn't already have a nicely set up incall) and setting up the sound system. I usually have the play button going within a minute or two of entering the room and laying the donation in an envelope on the table or dresser.
Originally Posted by ANONONE
Wow, dude, you put a lot of thought into this.

I just bring booze. And money.
Wow, dude, you put a lot of thought into this.

I just bring booze. And money. Originally Posted by TinMan
You know, folks keep telling me I tend to over-think things.

Of course, that is what old farts do best.