Houston Photographer Available

I love all your recent work! I can't wait until our shoot in a couple weeks. Keep up the excellent work!!
Thank you both and SweetCakes I am totally looking forward to our next shoot...see you soon :-)
I have a frw openings this weekend and next week. If you are interested in shooting feel free to pm or call me for current rates and specials.
I had such a great time during our shoot today! Thanks so much for the great work DDBD! I can't wait to see the ones you edit!!

How much are your photo shoots
Thank you Sexy Katrina and edits coming soon..I hsd a great time as always.

Missconstanceflow I will be in touch
It's been a busy couple of days and I want to thank all the ladies that came out to shoot. Here are a few from my shoot with Sexy Katrina.

Here are a few from my shoot with Gabby. There are more of both Katrina and Gabby on the blog.

As always, if you are interested in shooting feel free to pm, text or call me.

Gabby is SMOKIN HOT. I would love to take some pictures with her. Hmm a chocolate and vanilla swirl. Great work and nice model.

Here are a few from my shoot with Gabby. There are more of both Katrina and Gabby on the blog.

As always, if you are interested in shooting feel free to pm, text or call me.

Originally Posted by DDBD Photography
Thank you Katrina and she is hot - hell a shoot with you two would be awesome....I'm in and we can run it past her...I say let's do it
Shooting in Houston this week - feel free to pm, call or text to inquire about appointments.

Great work D!! Is she a provider??

Shooting in Houston this week - feel free to pm, call or text to inquire about appointments.

Great work D!! Is she a provider?? Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Thank you She is, her name is Eboni but she's under Elite Encounters
Thank you again for a great shoot D. I had an awesome time and love the pics!