Mirror Mirror on the WALL... Who has dry DICK & DOG sit amongus ALL

• pxmcc
  • 09-05-2018, 01:42 AM
fake ass story, yeah some kind of poetry Originally Posted by deju
lol@ "some kind of poetry". as to the fake ass story, sir you don't know the half of it. like for me, that's just a warmup, another day at the office. when they're fixin to cremate me, they'll be wondering why i got that big goofy grin on my face despite the 30 bullet holes pockmarking my body. stardust to stardust, aint no big deal really when you think about it like that..
So I’m coming in late to Skylers recent posting “event” and sorry I missed the fun. Wow! Is all I can say given my in person experience. As a recent, new client: I’m not sure whether to:
1- congratulate her
2- stage an intervention
3- encourage the next installment

I should spend more time in Coed Discussions....
^^ Now is a good time as any to spend time in co-ed before a lunatic takes over
A dude did that in Treasures one night back in the late 90's to run out on his tab, parking lot was swarming with strippers. Only con was that they were crying & puking. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
That's some funny shit right there.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-11-2018, 08:12 AM
So I’m coming in late to Skylers recent posting “event” and sorry I missed the fun. Wow! Is all I can say given my in person experience. As a recent, new client: I’m not sure whether to:
1- congratulate her
2- stage an intervention0000

I should spend more time in Coed Discussions.... Originally Posted by bestkeptsecret
take option 3 for 1000, Alex.
MR.MOMMY MOM & Tha FUNKIE feet crew didn't RANDY INFORM THE CREW???? HAHHAHAHAHA

I HAVE A CLEVER WAY TO GET MY POINT ACROSS. You on the other hand are a sore LOSER.

I am still the CHAMP WHILE I SHOWED THEM MY MOVING RIGHT ALONG COST THEM more for The GOLD.

When you think about KARMA think about HOW THERE WAS NO MULTIPLAYER TESTING AND HOW DUMB SOME LOOK RAISING a kids they didn't want cause they weren't FINANCIALLY READY.

We see now MOM DADDY LITTLE TITTY BABBY. Why not play the LOSER GAME and take a look in the mirror. MOVING ON WAS SIMPLY A CHAMPS WAY OF CO SIGNING THEM A SIMPLY 10gs Super Bowl spot Hahahhahahah[QUOTE=pxmcc;1060865768]
[B][CENTER]RED RED WINE...

i like red red wine..

NUT ON BUTT only IF I swallowed lol
you can come on my ass only if i already swallowed your jizz.

FACE PIC or neck to toe...
for screening, either send your face pic, or your everything else pic.

White or BLACK...
what race are you?

BIG or SMALL...
whats ur dick size?

BROKE or FIX...
do you work, or are you broken?

LIMP or BILL PILL...
is your dick flaccid or turgid?

over night or 2 hour...
tell me if you want to give a whole bunch of money, or a purely scandalous amount of money.

Chase or BoA???
where do you (or maybe where should i) bank at?

UTR OR ATF LMAO...
should i go for utr status or shoot to be your atf?

wait wait one more MEMBER or GUEST
should i keep my provider account or guest it? or maybe, are you on Eccie or just a lurker?

LMFAO look AROUND JOB...HMMM just started HAHAHAHHAHA

i just started a new job. that is quite droll. Originally Posted by Seeskylar
Professional I SEE SOMEONE IS NOT CHEERING THE CHAMP ANYMORE, cause why you and you HPD crash dummies still but hurt cause WHY. Please just take the tail and run into the fold and tuck position then take a look at what you cost the forum and what it cost others for a simply fat team of sore losers.

Does anybody need a DOLIE OR HOLIE OR BRANDY RANDY RESCUE CREW.

Don't be mad I know it's hard to explain how my KARMA WAS NOT PLAYING CARDS WITH MY SQUIRRELS OR THEIR NUTS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I PAID MORE FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT PLUS GOT A 9 month vacation.

With all being said BACK TO BEING NORMAL HAHAHHAHAH HEE HEE TEE TEE

Please don't be a sore loser just fold n tuck and let MR.MOM and his FUNKIE FAT NASTY FEET CREW MEET N GREET THA BETTER FOR THE NEXT Vinegar DOUCHE OF THE DAY GROUPIE PACK OF STORAGE WARS ILLEGAL ACTION GROUP OF FAKE ONLINE DOORDASHERS WHOM AINT LOOKING SO GOOD AND THEN TO SAY THAT THE KARMA ROSE A WORM TO GO FISHING IN THEY OWN LIFE HAHAHAHHA:thum bsup:
staff edit - UC
Skyler,
Play nice. But, as long as you play nice, have fun.

Besides, I agree:
That's some funny shit right there. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
It's the reincarnation of VenusNova
  • BLM69
  • 10-20-2022, 11:54 AM
It's the reincarnation of VenusNova Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Noooooooooo!!!
I can't unsee what I just read ROFTL
I need to come to Dallas I feel it in my butterflies around my gut.
Noooooooooo!!! Originally Posted by BLM69
  • pxmcc
  • 10-20-2022, 11:37 PM
1- congratulate her
2- stage an intervention

I should spend more time in Coed Discussions.... Originally Posted by bestkeptsecret
^^ikr..

holy crap. and that avatar tho..

either your deity or ur plastic sturgeon did a fan-fucking-tastic job. plus props to you. how many smoking hotties at 18 look, at 30, like a cross between a beached whale, the pilsbury dough boy and robert earl hughes..

off topic again. damn. can someone give me an executive summary of the topic before i get pointed again-it was U.C. who did it, but it was a legit infraction and well-deserved, and U.C. is still right up there Darth Maul for the title of Eccie Mod GOAT imo nonetheless-cause it seems like i probably have some brain fog this lovely night that may bring me some unknowable drama. or one of the unknown unknowns, as rummy might say. (can you imagine how many lives that would have been saved if he became an english teacher instead of Defense Secretary?) tho i'd argue, you know, playing the devil's advocate, that i'm maybe a little better off than Durin's Bane's frog. but, on the other hand, the frog's mighty heritage might somewhat limit bullying during recess..

"my mommys baby daddy is bigga than ur ur mommy's baby daddy, by round 25 or 30 fete. and he'll vaporise your mommy's baby daddy in about 3 secs tops. surly, u got da gandolph memo, rite? so wat was it u was jus sayin again bout mi bein a wus an 'sory as fuk' n u was gunna tak al ma lunch munny? mybe i misherd u.."

and skylar, fuck the losers trying to troll you. they can't write a limerick about there once was a man from nantucket who had a blank so big..

or you could tell them to leave you alone and try their sorry troll game on me, unless they're too scared. i take all comers and don't discriminate..

bahahahahahahahahawawa..
dafuq ?