What catches a providers attention for appt and what gets a fast response,

Great thread :-)
yes p411 is good way..I like email to cause it comes right to my phone my take 15-20 min but ill get it..and call or text is good also Originally Posted by exoticbabygirl
Email is wonderful for saving time. I never answer my cell unless I know who is calling. I have spent too many wasted minutes on gents trying to get "free phone sex"...been there, done that!

To the point, email is a very good way of screening a newbie, or any other client for that matter. Look at the way they answer and/or respond to you, look for every detail that would possibly reveal a "man upset with the world"...there are signs and you can see them if you look. Watch out when meeting a new client in person, also. If they have sent you a head shot and look like the head shot, more power to you! Now, ask questions about their job and see if it matches what they emailed....whew!

That's all for now folks!!!
I agree Debbie.

Besides P411, a great email with screening information and a bit of info about himself and his hobbies and interests tells me he knows what he wants. Nothing like a man that knows what he wants to get me moving.
  • L.A.
  • 06-21-2012, 05:12 AM
Here is the formula I use and it seems to work out ok

small weiner+big wallet+p411=fast response

I know I know...I'm sooooooo funny.

Everybody has different methods that they want to be contacted. From a client perspective I HATE having to make a phone call. Email, PMs thru here or P411, or appt requests thru P411 are what works for me. What's helpful is if a provider tells us what her preferred method of contact is. I know most probably do and I'll bet most of us don't follow it either lol. I will never try to set an appointment thru a providers website where I have to fill out a form. I will also never make initial contact via phone call or text. I will only use this site or P411 for initial contact.
On a side note it is VERY frustrating to make contact thru PM here or P411 and see that my message has been read or that the provider has logged in but I don't get a response. It's not that time consuming to respond to a PM.....just say something!
When I see you read it but didn't respond it confuses me....then I just go to an AMP.
I had one lady get on my case because I had too many P411 OKs. Told me I see too many women. Originally Posted by Hercules
Funny, Im had the same thing happen to me. When I reminded said lady that those reviews were over a multi year period, and averaged about 1 meeting per month, certainly much less frequently than she saw clients, her attitude changed. Needless to say, I never saw her.

P 411 is a great service. I opted out this year, since I hobby much less often than I used to and pretty much stick to a few "familiar" ladies. When the urge to see someone new pops up, my "familiar" ladies always provide drama free references.

But for active gents, P 411 is the ONLY way to go to streamline the process.

A APPOINTMENT REQUEST THROUGH P411 is ALWAYS the ticket for a quick response.
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

Interesting, because my experience has always been the exact opposite.

I can comfortably say that 90% of my appointment requests through P411 over the years never ever resulted in a response of any kind, so I quit using it. At the same time, I can hardly think of a PM that didn't get an answer.
Interesting, because my experience has always been the exact opposite.

I can comfortably say that 90% of my appointment requests through P411 over the years never ever resulted in a response of any kind, so I quit using it. At the same time, I can hardly think of a PM that didn't get an answer. Originally Posted by TexasTom
The important part is that you did find a method that does work for you!

And to answer a earlier question, yes, there ARE things on a p411 profile that will prevent me from seeing a hobbyist. But it is better to know that right away. I don't want to take appt when I KNOW I wont be able to show him a good time for whatever reasons that maybe.
  • zebra
  • 06-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Well Kaylee I must apologise. I sent you a PM thru P411 recently to be screened for an appointment in the near furture. I didnt want to send you an "Appointment Request" because I am not sure when or what day, or even IF I could take off early..

Stupid me but I pray for rain at least once a week so I can have a day off to do necessities and from time to time visit one of the dozen or so ladies who only work Monday thru Friday... I see your point but if I was already screened and good to go then it would only be a matter of if the Provider had a opening in her schedule for me.
You cant fix Stupid!
Well....a pm through p411 isn't a bad thing at all!!!
Yes, scooter61 P411 is the way to go. They are VERY HONEST and they really do care about providing a good service to both hobbyist and providers alike. It is worth the money.

Can a hobbyist use a card to pay p411? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
That's good to know , and appreciate the the comments to help me with the learning curve. I've heard from some of the great providers I've seen how labor intensive it can be. All have stated its part of the job , but I myself , find it a courtesy to make the process go smoothly for all considered. Kaylee baby , I know you had to work hard on my verification and a big " THANK YOU " goes to you and all !
You can call them and work it out to where it doesn't cost you a dime...nothing on the cc bill! Two providers will have to vouch for you. That's how I got started. You'll be glad you did it. Originally Posted by Say What
Thank you Say What... Always a concern .... Then again , so is a hobby
I love p411 appointment request. Everything I need it right before my eyes