"DUMBEST OF THE DUMB: FOX AND FRIENDS’ TOP 10 LIES OF 2014"

How many permanent jobs? I've read up to as many as THIRTY FIVE Originally Posted by WTF

Wow - you sure are clueless for someone who claims to build houses. When it comes to construction, ALL jobs are temporary. No construction project lasts forever. Or didn't you know that, fagboy? When you hire illegals to work on a house, do they ever say "no thanks, it's not permanent"?

There is no logical reason not to count all jobs created to build the Keystone pipeline as an economic benefit, whether temporary or permanent. You would have to be a totally dishonest ideologue to suggest otherwise. When we built the Hoover Dam, did anyone pooh-pooh the employment benefits and say it would only create a handful of jobs to operate the dam after it was completed? I don't think so.

The fact that I even have to explain this shows how desperate you libtards are. "Oh, but it will only create 35 jobs..." Huh? Did you really say that? Wanna tell that to the pipelayers' union? Fucking morons!

And a happy new year to you, Mr. Congeniality.

You started your post with an insult and in the span of a few sentences managed to somehow make it about "you libtards."

That's precisely why you can't play with the big boys.
How many permanent jobs? I've read up to as many as THIRTY FIVE Originally Posted by WTF
35 permanent welding inspectors alone.
This is hilarious. And outrageous. And made possible because of the faithful who joyfully swallow this swill day in and day out.

LMAO @ Fox and RWWtards who worship it!

YOU CAN VIEW THE ACTUAL VIDEOS BY GOING TO THE LINK.

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/videos/...f-2014-videos/

BY WES WILLIAMS
DECEMBER 30, 2014

DUMBEST OF THE DUMB: FOX AND FRIENDS’ TOP 10 LIES OF 2014 (VIDEOS)

I have a confession to make. This post started out to be the “Top Lies Heard On Fox News In 2014.” But I quickly realized: that’s not a post, that’s a book. So this has become much more limited in scope. Out of all the serial fabricators and manipulators on Fox News, there is actually one show that stands out above all the others, at least to me. That show would be “Fox and Friends.”

On weekdays, “Fox and Friends” features the leprechaunish Brian Kilmeade, the always short skirted (perhaps by network requirements?) Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and goofy Steve Doocy (for whom the term “dumber than a bag of hammers” comes to mind). For weekend early risers, Fox News offers up a morning crew featuring boyish Tucker Carlson, Anna Kooiman (another short skirted blonde), as well as an assortment of others. But, no matter who is taking up space on Fox’s “curvy couch,” you can be certain of one thing: you will hear some of the biggest lies to be uttered on any show that even loosely describes itself as “news.”

Here now, for your evaluation, are the Top 10 Lies Heard On “Fox and Friends” In 2014:

#10. “Fox and Friends” blames minimum wage increases that hadn’t happened for drop in McDonald’s profits.
On October 22, the curvy couch crew hosted Fox Business correspondent Maria Bartiromo to talk about why McDonald’s profits were down some 30 percent over the previous quarter. The reason, agreed on by all involved? Increases in the minimum wage that have been passed in a number of states and localities. Except that, as of the date of that conversation, most of those increases had not yet gone into effect.

#9. Anna Kooiman claims approval of the Keystone XL pipeline would create “10’s of thousands” of jobs.

Weekend host Anna Kooiman came to play with the weekday boys on November 6, where she repeated the favorite right wing lie about the Keystone XL pipleline: that it would create “thousands of jobs.” As Politifact observes, a State Department report says that the pipeline will create 35 permanent jobs, plus another 15 jobs for independent contractors. The jobs that Kooiman refers to are temporary construction jobs. Politifact was generous, as they often are to the right, in rating Kooiman’s statement “mostly false.”

#8. Steve Doocy claims NASA “fudged” data to prove global warming.
On the June 24 “Fox and Friends,” Steve Doocy said that 1934 was the hottest year on record in the United States, and that NASA fudged the data to make it appear that 1998 was actually the hottest. Where did that claim come from? According to Media Matters, it came from a man named Tony Heller, who blogs under the name Steven Goddard. Heller is identified as a “birther” by Media Matters, and, according to them, Heller’s claim that the earth has actually been cooling since the 1930’s has been rejected, even by other climate change skeptics.

#7. Elisabeth Hasselbeck says that Obamacare is “failing the public.”
Eric Bolling, who usually does his lying in the afternoon on Fox News, joined Doocy and Hasselbeck to talk about Obamacare on Novemvber 14, in the wake of the comments by professor Jonathan Gruber, that lit up right wing radar. During the segment, Bolling says, “They fooled us, they screwed us, and now it’s not working.” Hasselbeck agrees, saying that the ACA is “failing the public.” Interestingly enough, a Gallup poll that was released on that same date says that newly insured are giving their exchange purchased policies high marks.

#6. Kilmeade says that Colorado food stamp recipients can use ATM’s to buy marijuana.
Brian Kilmeade teased a segment on January 21, following the legalization of recreational marijuana in Colorado, with this statement: “Can people collecting food stamps in Colorado add marijuana to their shopping lists? Right now the answer is yes.” Kilmeade was playing off an urban myth. That myth claimed that people receiving food stamps could use ATM’s located in marijuana dispensaries to withdraw cash, so they could buy pot. Department of Agriculture guidelines about the use of food stamps, also known as “SNAP” benefits, to withdraw cash, are clear. The FDA fact sheet on the program says, “SNAP benefits can never be withdrawn as cash.” [Emphasis in original]

#5. Rudy Giuliani drops by to claim that black and white murderers are “convicted at the same rate.”
Rudy Giuliani went on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” on November 23, where he engaged in a heated debate with Michael Eric Dyson, about “black on black” crime. Giuliani then dropped by the curvy couch the next day, where he made this claim:

And the idea that whites do not go to jail for killing blacks. First of all, only about 3 percent of whites kill blacks. They go to jail at approximately the same percentage as blacks go to jail. The conviction rate is almost exactly the same. The difference is, it’s a very rare exception when a white kills a black.

Politifact rated Giuliani’s claim “false.” In fact, Politifact observes that they could not find the statistic to which Giuliani was referring. In an update to their original report, Politifact says that the Bureau of Justice Statistics does not keep national data on conviction rates by race. Politifact also observes that when all felonies are taken into account, blacks make up more than half of all people charged with murder, robbery, drug, and weapons offenses.

#4. Doocy claims that President Obama wanted Hobby Lobby to be required to provide “abortion pills.”
On July 8, Steve Doocy asserted that the Supreme Court’s “Hobby Lobby” decision had “nothing to do with banning birth control pills.” Rather, he said, “it simply allowed for employers who didn’t want to pay for drugs that end lives, to not have to pay for them.”

The New York Times reported in 2012 that the “morning after pills” to which Steve Doocy is referring do not meet the medical definition of an abortion-inducing drug. So, even if you consider an embryo to be a “life,” there is no way these drugs could be considered to “end lives.”

#3. Ann Coulter tells Tucker Carlson that her friend’s sister died, thanks to Obamacare.
Once in a while, the usual stupidity isn’t enough for the “Fox and Friends” crew; they have to bring on some “guest stupid.” That’s what happened when weekend host Tucker Carlson talked to Ann Coulter about Obamacare, on February 2.

Coulter claims that her friend’s sister, who she identifies as “Julie,” died because Obamacare forced Blue Cross/Blue Shield to pull out of the state of California. Politifact says, bluntly, “That did not happen.” Politifact explains that while some companies stopped writing individual policies in California after the ACA went into effect, Blue Shield continued to offer policies for sale to individuals. Politifact goes on to say that if someone had a plan that was not ACA-complient, they received a letter notifying them to that effect. Anyone who did not take action on the letter was automatically enrolled in a new, ACA-complient plan. Politifact gave Coulter a “Pants On Fire” ruling for her statement.

#2. Carlson says that more children died from bathtub drownings than from guns in 2013.

The presence of Tucker Carlson in any medium guarantees a number of wild lies to choose from, but his claim that more children die from drowning in their own bathtubs than from guns is one of his biggest. Carlson attacks another report that aired on Fox, concerning gun safety. While doing so, he makes this statement.

The point of that package was guns are scary, gun owners are a threat to you and your children. The truth is, well, obviously a child’s death is the worst tragedy imaginable. Far more children died last year drowning in their bathtubs than were killed accidentally by guns.

So, I would like to see a package on, do you have a bathtub at home? Because I need to know that before I send my child over to your house. A little perspective might be helpful.

Along with a “Pants On Fire” ruling, Politifact observes that, in 2011, which is the latest year with available data, there were more children who died from accidental gunfire than from bathtub drownings. When broken down by age, only one age group of children showed more deaths by bathtub drowning: 0-4 years. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the reason for the bulk of those drownings was a parent or caretaker leaving the room.

#1. Death panels. Yes, those “death panels.”
It’s truly amazing. Fox just can’t let this one go. Years later, they are still insisting that Obamacare includes death panels.

Former White House advisor Ezekiel J. Emanuel wrote a piece for The Atlantic, in which he postulated that 75 was a good age to die. On September 26, “Fox and Friends” had a discussion between Steve Doocy and Fox News contributor Dr. Marc Siegel. Siegel asked the question about when should we “write off” people with certain illnesses. Siegel then goes completely off the rails and wonders if the post office, or the IRS, should decide when someone dies. Doocy replies,”Maybe you’re talking about those death panels that have been rumored for so long.”

YOU CAN VIEW THE ACTUAL VIDEOS BY GOING TO THE LINK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I know I said I would not respond to you YR, because of your very caustic manner, oh well, so I lied, and the compulsion was overriding!!!!!!!! and besides, I need to make correct, a few of the issues at hand.

#10 it was stated that Maria Bartiromo said it was because of the minimum wage increase, which is true all except for one very important word, "implication"

That conversation went like this:
STEVE DOOCY: Meanwhile, McDonald's, the Golden Arches, reporting a 30 percent drop in corporate profits.

BRIAN KILMEADE: Why? Well, it turns out workers' wages might be to blame.

[...]

BARTIROMO: Well, the issue really is, this is the "implication of raising" the minimum wage for certain companies. I mean, something's got to give. The money comes from somewhere. At some point, a company will say, "OK, we have a higher expense rate because we are raising the minimum wage we've got to do something somewhere else." In this case, they are going to automation. They are changing certain jobs to computers.

[...]

AINSLEY EARHARDT: So it's really biting them in the tail. They were complaining, saying "we want more money," and as a result, McDonald's saying,"Hey, we're going to lose some of you guys, and we're going to replace you with machines.

#9 yes Anna did say tens of thousands of jobs would be created. The 35 jobs that are being spoken of is of "State Jobs" and has absolutely nothing to do with the private sector, so please tell me how the "State" would know that no private sector jobs would be created, sounds like a Liberal speaking, oh yes, thats right it came from Punditfact

"As far as new jobs go, the "State Department" estimates the operation of the pipeline will only create 35 permanent, full-time jobs and 15 temporary contractors. The full-time workers would be "required for annual operations, including routine inspections, maintenance and repair." Some would work in a Nebraska field office".

#8 Doocey said 1934 was hottest year on record, guess what, it was

http://www.skepticalscience.com/1934...-on-record.htm

And guess what, Doocey was also correct without using "all" info from Mr Heller (personally I like whistle blowers, know why, because the left can't run from them) but Reason.com has put in their 2 cents also and guess what, they are neither Dems or Reps, in other words, they have no horse in this game.

http://reason.com/archives/2014/07/0...ists-fudge-tem

Anyway, I'm bored right now, but I do believe we can see that Politifact is very adept at changing facts of stories, telling tales by omission, and half truths all to try and advance their own agenda, and you Mr YR are falling for it. If you wish me to continue to show that the next 7 points are indeed exaggerations, falsifications, white lies and taradiddles, I can do that for you in due time, but honestly, it gets very time consuming to show how the left is trying and in some cases succeeding in vilifying "the right" and Fox News Channel

HAPPY NEW YEAR
You can dish it out, but you can't take it, Cherie.

Since Karl Rove's ascent to Dipshit Wrangler in Chief, the RWW has pounded on the "mainstream media." The TeaWipes and NoWipes blame the MSM almost as much as they blame Obama.

But when someone posts anything criticizing their beloved Faux News, the shit hits the pants. I know you're getting into your "discount at the movies" years, Cheri, but I didn't figure you'd soil yourself in front of everybody.

PSSST -- the left doesn't have to vilify Faux News. The truth does.

I guess my caustic nature isn't doing much for your sense of humor!

LMAO!

Happy New Year, honeybunch

Since Karl Rove's ascent to Dipshit Wrangler in Chief, the RWW has pounded on the "mainstream media." The TeaWipes and NoWipes blame the MSM almost as much as they blame Obama.

But when someone posts anything criticizing their beloved Faux News, the shit hits the pants. I know you're getting into your "discount at the movies" years, Cheri, but I didn't figure you'd soil yourself in front of everybody.

PSSST -- the left doesn't have to vilify Faux News. The truth does.

LMAO!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, I thought her response showed class and erudition, and yours betrayed your horrible misogyny and ageism.
In other words, she done whipped yo ass, motherfucker!!!
The lady went batshit and launched into a climate denial rant.
Plain and simple. But if there's anyone who knows what it's like to get his ass whipped by a woman it would be you.

But if YOU say so, IBHomo, it MUST be true!

Just like when you said you'd be at Love Field.

LMAO!

Don't take offense dahlin, just pointing out a few facts about how the Media is.

I certainly won't say that Fox hasn't made any errors in a report or two, but it has come to my attention, that more often than not, the Liberal Media certainly appears to have the propensity to alter words, paragraphs, visuals etc to suit their vision, (and that being to control the people aka the sheeple) not necessarily "the people's vision".
LMAO!

More often than not? Really?

Are you also a "ditto head?"
Anyway, I'm bored right now.... but if you wish me to continue to show that the next 7 points are indeed exaggerations, falsifications, white lies and taradiddles, I can do that for you.... HAPPY NEW YEAR Originally Posted by Cherie
Cherie just handed your ass to you, assup. Over 22,000 posts and you still can't play with the big girls. You're lucky she is bored and decided to spare you the further humiliation of explaining how the other 7 "lies" are anything but. At least she introduced you to a new word. Can a diddlysquat like you say "taradiddle"? Good luck with that.

....when someone posts anything criticizing their beloved Faux News, the shit hits the pants. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This has nothing to do with Fox News, dipshit. Do you think it will change any facts or sway anyone's opinion if you say "you've been watching too much Fox News"? That just tells everyone you've run out of ideas and can't debate anything on its merits. Even among the libtard morons of this board, you stand out as the most libtarded of all!

Hammer time..

IBHomo, you're definitely operating outside the rules of any civil conversation. In fact, you have no manners at all. Just wander into a conversation and stick your two cents in whether welcome or not.

In other words. Everybody gets that you're "back with a vengeance," it's just that nobody gives a tinker's damn.

Here's the situation: Cheri, responding to a story about the "Fox and Friends" 10 biggest lies of the year, hysterically cut and paste a climate change denier's talking points, as authored by the mothership.

When the sledding got a little too tough for Cheri's way of thinking, she declared she was bored but would provide equal rebuttal on the other seven "lies."

Except for one thing, her Initial assault was sketchy in source and her rebuttle took on the shape of a lecture. her anxiety level was so high that it was obvious that she had voided in her party dress in the process.

Come on Cheri. Show some integrity and intelligence. Post the remaining rebuttals (and be prepared to be challenged on each one of them.)

Or STFU while grow up men are talking and retreat to poster's Purgatory, Pissburgh!
Where inane threads are sent for seasoning and insane posters are kept until they can play the big league game.

In other words, babe, you wrote a check with your big mouth that you ass can't cash.

Did it all by yourself, too.

AssupLiar melts down as his ass is handed to him . . . AGAIN!

How many permanent jobs? I've read up to as many as THIRTY Originally Posted by WTF
Well, recognizing that one pipeline is different from another one, here is one company (ONE COMPANY) that hires 800 people to assist in maintaining 800 miles of pipeline in Alaska. Since much of that 800 miles is somewhat remote, I would anticipate fewer people would be needed than one crossing the continental U.S., but it certainly is an example that can be used to estimate potential jobs.

http://www.alyeska-pipe.com/Employment

Here is another site that references 40 EMPLOYERS related to the pipeline with the following job descriptions .....

"plumbers, housekeepers, welders, mechanics, admins, drivers, fuelers, reservoir engineers, automation experts, hydrologists, fire department chiefs, and "everything"" .....

http://www.alaskapipelinejobinfo.com/

And here is a list of employers when the construction was anticipated:

http://www.alaskapipelinejobinfo.com...resources.html

A far cry from 35. FIVE

Exxon (moving its World Headquarters into the The Woodlands, Texas, area) has estimated BRINGING 15,000 employees to the area in the first phase of the "campus." The increased injection of employees will generate "support" businesses and employees to provide "services" and "products" to those new employees in the area. Real estate sales are already in the works for buying houses for the new employees in the area and securing land for commercial use.

All of that spin off activity creates jobs, apart from the actual ongoing construction.
Hammer time..

IBHomo, you're definitely operating outside the rules of any civil conversation. In fact, you have no manners at all. Just wander into a conversation and stick your two cents in whether welcome or not.

In other words. Everybody gets that you're "back with a vengeance," it's just that nobody gives a tinker's damn.

Here's the situation: Cheri, responding to a story about the "Fox and Friends" 10 biggest lies of the year, hysterically cut and paste a climate change denier's talking points, as authored by the mothership.

When the sledding got a little too tough for Cheri's way of thinking, she declared she was bored but would provide equal rebuttal on the other seven "lies."

Except for one thing, her Initial assault was sketchy in source and her rebuttle took on the shape of a lecture. her anxiety level was so high that it was obvious that she had voided in her party dress in the process.

Come on Cheri. Show some integrity and intelligence. Post the remaining rebuttals (and be prepared to be challenged on each one of them.)

Or STFU while grow up men are talking and retreat to poster's Purgatory, Pissburgh!
Where inane threads are sent for seasoning and insane posters are kept until they can play the big league game.

In other words, babe, you wrote a check with your big mouth that you ass can't cash.

Did it all by yourself, too.

Well, I do recognize the fact that some "grown up men" don't like women "in their game", but, I enjoy politics, I think it is a very important part of every Americans life, but they just don't know it yet, until the BIG storm hits and they wish to say, "WOW where did that come from?" When it was right in front of them all along, and they just avoided it, by that time, the US will be on par with Zimbabwe or Nigeria heck,*Bangladesh has more integrity than the US.

#7. Interestingly, the Gallup poll I read, says NOTHING about about "high marks" only that 57% of people DO NOT approve, and just by looking at the graph, it is quite obvious. Oh and as far as the Congressional Budget Office, we will let them speak about the deficit in the latter link:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/179426/ne...-approval.aspx

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...on_816288.html

#6. It does appear at this time that Brian Kilmeade could have been correct in his that statement. Here is excerpt from the link thereafter the quote.

"Apparently, there is no law stating that welfare recipients can use their benefits to purchase recreational weed, but no legal language is in effect that prohibits such a purchase. Therefore, recreational marijuana dispensaries in Colorado and Washington are not barred from accepting EBT cards as payment".

http://guardianlv.com/2014/09/mariju...nd-washington/

To be continued
LMAO!
You are a fucking hypocrite who goes to those Hispanic immigrant slave sex parlors when you aren't buttfucking Austin faggots!!!

(I just read your latest reviews which you made after you accused me of fucking Asian slaves, you asshole)