sHoRt PoLl - What really happened to the lone rangler that left the discord chat

Glad you guys liked it.
this is what ECCIE is supposed to be about
Yeah so again, John is very self serving and is very manipulative. He’s lying about her rate. FYI I’m the only one who has Mina’s new KakaoTalk and talk to her daily because the bk booker gave her my number…Btw she just said 350 John. Also the leaked pm’s, the subjects are correct but he’s manipulating the facts. I mean I’ve always known that you were morally dubious, but I wish everyone who matters could see our pms to know. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
no idea who John is, talking to another one of your alts? That's a weird brag that a booker would have to give her your number and you didn't exchange info with each other naturally.. if you believe you are the only one with Mina's KT you are indeed a type of special.
if you believe you are the only one with Mina's KT you are indeed a type of special. Morally dubious is pretty funny coming from someone that's been proven to be constantly lying and tyring to deceive the board. Originally Posted by LoneStar41
So, you willingly spread lies about her...while having her contact info for a fact check?
She's in cali...doing her day job. That link is also 500 hr...You know what you're doing. I've known you long enough as you told me "deny deny deny."
So, you willingly spread lies about her...while having her contact info for a fact check? Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Thread hijacking-stay on topic, this thread is about you not her
Nice lifeline, but he's the one who brought her up in an earlier comment to egg me on.
Here’s another slumber party video that’s been leaked by one of the members of the new group. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_CJG...5keG1qbTFqeg==

Someone needs to be careful who’s invited
You ALL need to get of this thread and go fuck some hookers...Jesus Christ...
Thanks Henry. Any reason why you’re trying to shut this down and protect someone? This thread/poll is about a certain multi handle person. It’s easy, if you don’t like the poll then don’t read it or contribute to it.
When I 69 I DATO every time but never DATY
Alright its time to end the voting....looks like we have enough votes to post the thread.

60% of the responders want to know what happen for entertainment or are just interested.

29% just want to know about the chat group

I apologize to the 3 people that don't care; just skip my next post and hobby on!

Full disclosure this would not even be necessary but we still see the constant shit posting and nonsense by this fallen Andrew Tate disciple (soy boy attitude is nothing like Tate).
Alright its time to end the voting....looks like we have enough votes to post the thread.

60% of the responders want to know what happen for entertainment or are just interested.

29% just want to know about the chat group

I apologize to the 3 people that don't care; just skip my next post and hobby on!

Full disclosure this would not even be necessary but we still see the constant shit posting and nonsense by this fallen Andrew Tate disciple (soy boy attitude is nothing like Tate). Originally Posted by txcasper
:woot_ju mp:
First good poll better the Harris camale and dick tirent toe poll