NC/NS with Alana Kay - Watch out if your time matters

Sorry to hear that happened....here in Austin Alana has an alert on being a thief. Do your research.To the OP..I hope you find the companionship you deserve. Unfortunately some people are just messy. Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Its called high volume....probably found some one else who had more money to spend...or just got to tired from banging the 6th person of the day. Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Yea...you also had a thread here in Austin coed called "clearing things up" with another person...lol...how about stop doing wrong to good people? Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Thanks sweetie.

i always confirm appointments right before i leave and i need the full address. i wont leave without it

giving the general location is used in high volume backpage girls where whichever hobbyist comes first gets the appointment and she ignores the other men. she doesnt know who is serious so she overbooks. but wait, looking at her 2014 reviews she did come from backpage. she still has that backpage attitude lol Originally Posted by PatriotLife
I normally wouldn't either, but since I knew the general area, she had a valid enough excuse for not being able to give it at the time and she's been around a minute I figured it would be no problem. Lesson learned.

Damn Angela how about you come down for a visit one day Originally Posted by Fallout4
I second that Fallout! Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ
Thirded! It has been voted by unanimous decision. Seriously though. lol
Sounds like bad miscommunication, sucks for sure. I have seen her many times and never had any bad issues at all. Jus Sayin

Sounds like bad miscommunication, sucks for sure. I have seen her many times and never had any bad issue at all. Jus Sayin Originally Posted by Chlorine
I can appreciate someone defending their friend/regular etc but sorry man, no miscommunication. She checks to make sure I'm still good for the time we agreed to, i say yes. I ask if she's good to go, she says yes. I ask for address and she tells me she's driving and will get it to me later. Then doesn't respond to me until after the session time. No miscommunication or confusion in any of it.
Hmmm....that might be possible in near future...when I take vacation from real life job I just might
Sorry to hear that happened....here in Austin Alana has an alert on being a thief. Do your research.To the OP..I hope you find the companionship you deserve. Unfortunately some people are just messy. Originally Posted by AtxAngela

Damn...... I 4th the vote.....

You should come to Houston Angela..... I'd love to meet you........!

I was goinv 3nd...but i guess im forth and fifth..AtxA ..the motion to visit h town
Doesn't sound like miscommunication to me. It sounds like she blew him off without letting him know because there was no communication to let him know the she was not going to be able to keep her date with HIM.
I’ve had ncns on me. Most of the time it ends up being miscommunication or the other person was bullshitting. There’s two sides to every story
I’ve had ncns on me. Most of the time it ends up being miscommunication or the other person was bullshitting. There’s two sides to every story Originally Posted by CaseyKK
Well this isn't one of those most of the times lol. She confirmed and then disappeared. She's not even debating what happened. She's just trying to get out of responsibility by saying since she never gave me the specific address its not her fault. You're welcome to see the texts if you want. Any of you are.
I’ve had ncns on me. Most of the time it ends up being miscommunication or the other person was bullshitting. There’s two sides to every story Originally Posted by CaseyKK
Whoever ncns those breast is a fool!
Whoever ncns those breast is a fool! Originally Posted by Fallout4
+1
I would definitely rub mine on Casey's
I would definitely rub mine on Casey's Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Whew... is it just me or is it getting hot in here?
2 big boobed girls what more could you want
2 big boobed girls what more could you want Originally Posted by CaseyKK

Ummmmm...... Can I take pics.....!!!!!???????