can someone explain this to me?

what does the identities of the people involved have to do with anything? what am i missing here?
oops. double post.
I have done paid advertising on other sites that never asked me for a photo ID. Not sure what sites you are referring to here.

The ads are very discouraging here. JM2C. Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
ECCIE is making sure they will not be called to task if the need ever arises, the other boards you posted on either don't know what can happen to them, which is most likely the case, or hoping they never are brought to task, ECCIE is playing it smart.
Here is a suggestion, start you a website, and post all of your pictures showing whatever you want, then post a showcase here with a link to your site, that way people can see all the pussy, dick sucking.toying anal play images and videos you want. my feeling is this, if you can't get people to visit your site or contact you without having to show/do all that in a banner or showcase here on ECCIE, then you may want to retool your image,
Now to quell things here, ECCIE can choose to run the AFF banners that don't show total nudity at all if they like.
To bad there is no way for each member to turn off the ads. Like paying and such. There should be a choice.
To bad there is no way for each member to turn off the ads. Like paying and such. There should be a choice. Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
They can, most boards you can turn off ads depended on membership types.
I thought is was belly buttons? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Hey honeybun! I missed you....
what does the identities of the people involved have to do with anything? what am i missing here? Originally Posted by john_deere

Could be a way to make sure everyone in the pics are of age.
I wouldnt mind as much if they all looked more like that one but I have seen some scary looking ones in the eros and myfreecam ads.
The ladies can always post taint, taint taint genitalia.
a loophole between holes!