Obama Approval Ratings For 7th Year Top George W. Bush's So Far

Actually I did prefer John McCain over the Shrub for the 2000 Republican nomination. I also preferred Gore for the 2000 Democratic nomination.

Are those crimes? If not, what's your point?

(No, I'm not referring to the point on the tippy top of LLIdiot's pearly white, cone shaped hat.)

Truth be known, I have the utmost respect and admiration for JMac. Especially as it relates to his years of dedicated service to this country.

I ask once again, what's your point?

JMac selected Sarah (Gov. Quitter) Palin to be his running mate in 2008.

Absolutely Pit-I-Ful!

Need I say more? Originally Posted by bigtex
Palin may not have been the best choice for a running mate, but Obama picked Biden , what the fuck is that. He's just a dumb as Palin. You only voted for Obama because you didn't want to be regarded as a racist white boy.

Jim
"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" Originally Posted by bigtex
Here is the TRUTH... bigass the Cultural Omarxist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
Palin may not have been the best choice for a running mate, but Obama picked Biden , what the fuck is that. He's just a dumb as Palin. You only voted for Obama because you didn't want to be regarded as a racist white boy.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And just like Jimbo the Dumbo, I am also going to hazard a wild assed, unsubstantiated guesstimation. "You voted for" Governor Quitter because you wanted to be just like the rest of your fellow Idiot Klan, errr Clan members. You didn't care if y'all were "regarded as a racist white boy"(z).
And just like Jimbo the Dumbo, I am also going to hazard a wild assed, unsubstantiated guesstimation. "You voted for" Governor Quitter because you wanted to be just like the rest of your fellow Idiot Klan, errr Clan members. You didn't care if y'all were "regarded as a racist white boy"(z). Originally Posted by bigtex
Whether it matters or not I voted for McCain, because Obama is from Chicago and I happen to know that the politicians there are a bunch of corrupt fuckers. My notion was correct. Obama has been more trouble than he's worth. If I am a racist only based on the fact that I didn't vote for Obama, then so be it.

Jim
Whether it matters or not I voted for McCain, because Obama is from Chicago and I happen to know that the politicians there are a bunch of corrupt fuckers. My notion was correct. Obama has been more trouble than he's worth. If I am a racist only based on the fact that I didn't vote for Obama, then so be it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I thinck Jimbo missed the point entirely. Apparently it flew right over his head!

Is anyone surprised?

The point being, I do not have any more of an idea about why you voted for Governor Quitter than you have about why I voted for Obama.

Or for that matter, even if either of us actually voted at all!

It's all speculation on both of our parts. Duh!

Accept it for what it is. That being, who one votes for is a personal preference. Nothing more, nothing less!
I thinck Jimbo missed the point entirely. Apparently it flew right over his head!

Is anyone surprised?

The point being, I do not have any more of an idea about why you voted for Governor Quitter than you have about why I voted for Obama.

Or for that matter, even if either of us actually voted at all!

It's all speculation on both of our parts. Duh!

Accept it for what it is. That being, who one votes for is a personal preference. Nothing more, nothing less! Originally Posted by bigtex
You think so, You're easy to predict. The only point you have is the one on top of you're fucking head.

Jim
How does being popular make him right? Nixon won a landslide. At some point, Bush had ratings of 80% or higher. Hitler was popular. Castro was popular. Being popular is not justification for a cause. Look at all the lies Obama has told. Is he popular for what he's done, or what he has lied about doing? The polls mean nothing. Their only use is to get the simple minded to rally around the despot. It's working.