Students did not yell racists slurs

The majority of the troops are just fine. It's dumb, lib-retarded shits like Chelsey Manning, Nathan Philips, McNamara, Carter, Slick Willie and Odumbo who fuck things up. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't know IB. Vietnam was Nixon at the helm. Iraq and Afghanistan was Bush 43: 911 was Bush 43. We are in a crisis at the border with a bunch of women and children terrorizing our current Commander in Chief. I think we need to just start over in the military. You guys just haven't been able to get the job done
I don't know Originally Posted by themystic
That's all you had to say.

Your expertise in military matters matches your service record: you don't have either.
Can't imagine where you had your head during the lame-stream media interviews wherein Phillips slandered and maligned the students as being menacing aggressors which caused him to fear for his physical well-being, i.e., verbally assaulted them. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB you know where he has his head...
Strange you turned against a fellow Vietnam vet. You guys really had it bad. Originally Posted by bamscram
Like IB said...where is your head??
I cant believe you are slandering a Native American veteran who served during the Vietnam era. Originally Posted by themystic
Whose side was he on?
Are you saying that Philips served and was honorably discharged but didn’t meet your standards, therefore is a “Stolen Valor piece of shit?”

You’re now entering full bonafide IBH meltdown territory.

Hell of a day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think the military was more then kind to a multiple AWOL individual...I didn't know they had a medal for...AWOL...what kind of medal would that be
It should be a bulls-eye on his chest...in front of a firing squad!!
No wonder you veterans lost in Vietnam, and couldn't close the deal in Iraq or Afghanistan. You don't support fellow veterans like Nathan. Why would I want you boys to take on NK or Iran? You are scared to death of some women and children caravans from Central America. I don't want General Trump and the current military and veterans fighting ANY wars. You would lose those wars to. You also support Trump basically handing Russia the Middle East and Europe. You call this MAGA? Originally Posted by themystic
Rules of engagement is what lost Nam...politicians have no business running a war, the men on the front lines have story after story about this.
I have several TRUE Nam vets that concur their hands we tied and they couldn't do anything about it.
Like Patton said about Eisenhower...I wish he was more of a solider and less of a politician!!
This would never have happened if the kids were wearing hats of their favorite sports teams but because it was MAGA hats they were obviously no good scumbags
So basically you are calling me scum. That doesn't bother me what you think. I think the military for the last 50 or 60 years has failed the USA in wartime. In fact not only have they failed us but they lost wars and let a terrorist group attack our homeland. Remember 911 IB? Its really a shame that they couldn't walk in the Great generations foot steps. Maybe Trump is right when he belittles the Military Originally Posted by themystic
You are so miss guided...you wouldn't make a pimple on a soldiers ASS!!They are the people that gave you the freedom to talk shit about them...you got some fucking nerve...you skunk!!
You don't know SHIT about the US military!!
You belittle our men and women serving in the military...you're nothing but a SCUM BAG!!
It's the politicians not the HONORABLE soldiers than let this country down!!
Please RTM!!
Nathan Philips is scum. Anyone who defends Nathan Philips is scum. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!
Well I don't think people who defend Trump are scum, but I don't have a favorable view of them because they are defending a known liar but that's a different story. Do you think our military will ever achieve greatness again? I think we should stop over paying them until they can bring home a few more victory's. Originally Posted by themystic
You are the low of the low!!
That's all you had to say.

Your expertise in military matters matches your service record: you don't have either.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He has no expertise in anything but BS!!
.politicians have no business running a war, the men on the front lines have story after story about this.
I have several TRUE Nam vets that concur their hands we tied and they couldn't do anything about it.
Like Patton said about Eisenhower...I wish he was more of a solider and less of a politician!! Originally Posted by bb1961
So how can you support the Turd Reich shitting on our defense sector day after day on Foreign policy and HLS, bb1961?

Clearly, by your admission, you are against politicians making these calls.

But you prance lockstep with DOTUS and his crime family.

Which one do you believe? How many of your fellow conservatives are backing you up on this?

They’re looking for the same thing from you that the rest of the board continues to seek — coherent thought.
You are so miss guided...you wouldn't make a pimple on a soldiers ASS!!They are the people that gave you the freedom to talk shit about them...you got some fucking nerve...you skunk!!
You don't know SHIT about the US military!!
You belittle our men and women serving in the military...you're nothing but a SCUM BAG!!
It's the politicians not the HONORABLE soldiers than let this country down!!
Please RTM!! Originally Posted by bb1961
I know enough to look at who won and who lost. You boys didn't get the job done. Trump feels the same. Your right I wouldn't make a pimple on your type of soldiers ass, Im sure glad about that. I like winning. Hey Im sure LA is proud of the Rams, but the FACT is the PATRIOTS won. Same thing with me. Im a Real Patriot not one of these border "soldiers", Btw I don't think you and IB are supposed to call me a scum bag. I've tolerated you and IBs BS without calling you names other than SNOWFLAKES-( that's people with thin skin)
But I prance lockstep with DOTUS and his crime family.

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Bill Clinton isn't president anymore.

themystic doesn't know his stuff!
'
BAHAAHAHA