Someone leaked Obamas rules for killing Americans. This is YOUR guy waterwings.

• WTF
  • 02-06-2013, 05:11 AM
Can you imagine if GW Bush administration concluded the same ?

This is far worse than Bush's "Torture Memos"...

The media (and liberals) crucified Bush and his White House counsels; they threatened to have him arrested when he traveled overseas !

John Yoo couldn't go out in public because of his DOD opinions known as the "torture memos"...they have their own place on Wiki......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture_Memos Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You defended waterboarding...this was the slippery slope you guys weren't worried about. You live with the slippery slope, you die by the slippery slope!
COG is a drone he drones on and on and on.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2013, 07:10 AM
COG is a drone he drones on and on and on. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He is trying to bore us to death!
and suck-ceeding!
You're being completely dishonest and it is as plain as the nose on your face. The article you posted explicitly states that the attacks will occur outside the United States. You refuse to acknowledge what is contained in your own post. That makes you dishonest.

I disagree with you, because you are wrong, Timmy. That does not make me dishonest. BTW, You're an idiot. That was not dishonest either.

[/QUOTE]
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2013, 08:26 AM
You're being completely dishonest and it is as plain as the nose on your face.

Originally Posted by timpage
[/QUOTE]

COG's nose? A or B?

A

B
Well if you need to find old whiny, you can start here:

Actually it can be interpreted any way you chicken littles wanna read it.

Looks to me like this is all about the war on TEAR that GW Bush started. Only defined, and made transparent so learned policy experts like the two of you could fill a few more sandbags... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can't spell, you can't form complete sentences, you can't make a valid point. You need to shut the fuck up, and quit knocking everything everybody posts just because you don't understand it.
You can't spell, you can't form complete sentences, you can't make a valid point. You need to shut the fuck up, and quit knocking everything everybody posts just because you don't understand it. Originally Posted by acp5762
And whut if I dun wanna, huh? You gwine do sumpm about it?

Oh, and you don't get it, do you?
And whut if I dun wanna, huh? You gwine do sumpm about it?

Oh, and you don't get it, do you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh hell ya, I get it. You're 100% fucking stupid. It's not hard to figure out.
Must have been scary when you received that in the mail.