Is "The Domain" too specific a location for a review?

Dammit, I just saw this! Tomorrow at noon? I'll find you in 7 minutes or less. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
lol
OK you're on. I will meet you at the domain tomorrow at noon. We each bring $1000 cash. Is 15 minutes to find me reasonable? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Are you saying providers are only in the same room for 15 minutes at a time? If you wanted to make this a fair comparison, then no, 15 minutes is completely unrealistic. To make an apples to apples comparison, you also couldn't hide out in any of the stores. You would be limited to only picking or two of the rooms in one of the hotels specifically in the domain proper and allowing her a couple days to find you, or picking one apartment, and staying there for weeks to allow her to find you.

Now that you make it a more similar comparison, would you still play that game?
"The Domain" proper is the area between Braker, Burnet, Mopac, and the railroad track, minus a bit on the North. Roughly 1 mile by 1/2 mile. There are actual trademarks and the owners of the businesses and trademarks involved.

If you imply it's in the actual Domain, the businesses involved may feel a little more inclined to harass us nasty whores and whoremongers. Simon Properties is sometimes somewhat schizo. The local nutjobs and busybodies might see it as something they need to stop.

I presume the hotels know it goes on, but appreciate the money as long as there is no trouble and they can act like they don't know.

I say to just keep it safe and say something like "near the Domain," "Domain Area," or Mopac/Braker area. MoPac/Braker gets the Domain, the Arboretum, the braker/mopac/183 triangle, a number of nearby apartments, etc. That tells the guy as much as he needs to know.

I think only the Westin is actually in the Domain. The La Quinta and Fairfield are not in the Domain proper.

If the lady has concerns, I'd definitely recommend changing it from "The Domain" to a more generic term. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I agree
I think there is a difference between "The Domain" and "the Domain area." Yes, the difference is nuanced. But very, very real. Originally Posted by Usual suspects

There is a difference between a sugar baby and a whore as well as a stripper and a sugar baby as well..... you don't that difference so you are hardly qualified to pose an opinion here....

You seem to follow Claire around BTW..... What's with that? You one of her lackies?