...Next chapter of my Opus

Damn it all to hell... I missed all the fun... dammit... someone text me later to log in!
I know last time i asked a moderator this i got a have page memo on the rules. And thats cool im just suggesting, not demanding and by all means the moderators know when to step in.
But from my POV, when slander is done to a persons character, and the post has gone away from a subject to a back and forth were challenges are offered back and forth and accepted, seems to me some one should step in. Thats just my opinion ive been on this site and its predecessors a long time and ive never seen this type of confrontation last as long as this has. I really like this site alot i just hate to see its members be subject to something like this. Peace out.
Tar
I know last time i asked a moderator this i got a have page memo on the rules. And thats cool im just suggesting, not demanding and by all means the moderators know when to step in.
But from my POV, when slander is done to a persons character, and the post has gone away from a subject to a back and forth were challenges are offered back and forth and accepted, seems to me some one should step in. Thats just my opinion ive been on this site and its predecessors a long time and ive never seen this type of confrontation last as long as this has. I really like this site alot i just hate to see its members be subject to something like this. Peace out.
Tar Originally Posted by Tarlon125
Mods will come along and deal with this eventually.. it's the middle of the night......

But it's kind of hard to "slander' someone posting behind some fake name on an internet website.....

And how do we prove slander?

Well... I offered up $1000 for the guy to produce an email where at least two other members referred to Ezra as a cunt.... but I think most people are going to read that as his way to try to work that in to dig at her....

I guess we could get out a measuring tape and ask Exra if we can measure the size of her "cavernous slit"...... but who do we compare it to? It seems we would need a variety of other ladies to step up and volunteer to be measured as well.... then we could develop standards..... Maybe it actually IS cavernous and then it would not really be slander.....

It's been boring lately... maybe we can get someone impartial to arrange a Slit measuring.....

Does my calling him a fucking idiot qualify as slander?

hmmm.... welll by his own admission he fucks...... and Idiot.... well one definition of an idot is someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

I don't think anyone can fail to see that he has definitely done that......

CLUELESS IGNORANT ASS......

Well IGNORANT can be defined as lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified. That is pretty apparent in the manner he mistook Ezra's posts....

Cluless is demonstrated in his being completely or hopelessly bewildered, unaware, ignorant, or foolish Also fairly apparent....

ASS?.... Maybe I misjudged... he comes across as a democrat but I hardly doubt it rises to slander if he is republican....

COMPLETE FUCKING JERK?... Ya know... I'm tired and wikiedia is as easy for you to use as me... I can spin it in a manner it is hardly slander....

Hell.. Let's forget all this other terminology and get back to talking about measuring Ezra's slit......
Alas dear Yoda the Hut...you are losing your touch with the force...wrong guess. And while I know you can't stay on topic due to your intense desire to flame anyone and everyone...

Thanks for playing!!!

"Bob Please tell him what he has won"...

Well Yoda the Hut, while you don't win the grand prize you do get the take home version of "As usual I don't have a fucking clue, but I'll throw something out there to make everyone think I do"...

Again, thanks for playing! Originally Posted by Toyz
Toyz, I'm really starting to like you! LOL Hey if I'm in the book, can you make me skinny?
Lol Tori- hmmm w marketing:::

The new scent of Cli-TORI-S. beautiful scent you want rubbed all over you. seductive, ravenous, and rap-TORI-al. You're unable to go without.

Catchy. I like it. . Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
You are right about Tori Ezra. She is intoxicating. But what makes her so unforgettable is her sweet accommodating disposition. She is truly a sweet girl.
Whispers.... total of 10 posts in a 33 post thread, no big deal. But 8 in a row? Thats got to be an ECCIE record! LOL
fucking idiot Originally Posted by Whispers

deranged Originally Posted by Whispers

FUCKING JERK Originally Posted by Whispers

childish Originally Posted by Whispers

classless Originally Posted by Whispers

CLUELESS INGNORANT ASS.... Originally Posted by Whispers

ugly jerk Originally Posted by Whispers

Name calling and Insults is a sign of the week Minded Originally Posted by Whispers
Uhh.... Really?

one definition of an idot is someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. Originally Posted by Whispers
Can't argue with that!

gfe
BOOYAH!

Tar Originally Posted by Tarlon125
Toyz could request it be closed at anytime. I'm sure the mods will close it today however this was rather mild compared to a couple they let stay open the last few weeks.
Uhh.... Really? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yeah. Not a proud moment.

Rare that I let someone get under my skin like that but by the time I was aware that he was taking things out on the lady for something I jested about the other night I was already fighting off the effects of the Ambien I had already taken and he had already gone.

I certainly expect to be chastised and will devote the time and attention required to be sure to deal with things in a more appropriate manner where certain individuals are concerned.
To Toys- get a grip, you came in looking for a fight even when one wasn't there. Stick to funny and cheesy and ignore Ezzy and Whispers for a while and new targets will be found.

To Ezzy- Don't care for the angry bitter side you've been showing lately. The back and forth with Whispers was good but you've been quick to anger lately and a little disheveled. Hope all is well.

To Whispers- 8 in a row is a little much. When you beat someone down learn to let up when they start tapping out, no one wants another Leopard incident.
You guys are awesome (lol Tori perfume). Ezra & Toyz I know you're both very sweet Im sorry you guys aren't getting along. I appreciate all the kind things said, it means a lot
  • Sire
  • 04-30-2012, 11:04 AM
Now class... Let's all just settle down and get back to our lessons.
Well, well, well!! Where to start???????
Insulting Remarks?
General Disrespect of Others?
Thread Hijack?
Disrespectful remarks?
Posting contents of PM, email, or other Private Communication?

Wow, I could get in the April points quota in this one thread!!!

The reason that the Mods, have not jumped in is that we are part time volunters and are not always logged to referee the playground olympics! We try to let you be adults, after all you do attest to being an adult each and every time that you log in so we sort of expect you to act like adults.

I could close this thread, but I really want to read the next chapter in the book so could we dispense with all of the BS and go back to being adults??? Would it be so hard?

I am not going to send out warnings, or points, but all of the guilty parties (you know who you are) can consider themselves warned. Further trips down the wormhole will result in sanctions.

I thought that we were here to have fun??????????

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Damn Space , I don't think a thread with no real point or topic can be hijacked. It was just getting good . 1 changing before our eyes, 1 remaining the same, and 1 seemingly self-destructing. I was just preparing snacks for tonights entertainment.