Boobs...we havent had this conversation here....

Nice and natural, please. And like IslandB says, it helps when they're attached to a real woman. Michaelj, your avatar sums it up pretty well for me. However, I do think Sofia's have a chance at looking good - I would like to shoot them for showcase display! Thanks, Summer, for your nice pic.
This is not intended as an ad, but if you wish to see BIG NATURALs on the local scene, see Taylor [refer to http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...d?oid=7272114]

These new pix are her, spot on!

Someone, please help with the link if needs be.

LTGTR!
Nice and natural, please. And like IslandB says, it helps when they're attached to a real woman. Michaelj, your avatar sums it up pretty well for me. However, I do think Sofia's have a chance at looking good - I would like to shoot them for showcase display! Thanks, Summer, for your nice pic. Originally Posted by houstonphotog
From your avatar, I suppose there was a LOOOONNNNNNNG line into the Ladies restroom? Hope this lady is of age lest it become a source of trouble by the prying eyes of Big Brother, but it is clever.

LTGTR!

rr
I am adding to the FWIW of this thread regards naturals, a link to an awesome pair although on an LMT . . .
This is certainly not to advertise, but rather to say that her naturals look
MAHHHH-VELL-OUSS on her mature frame . . .

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...Ad?oid=3633438

LTGTR!

rr
I am adding to the FWIW of this thread regards naturals, a link to an awesome pair although on an LMT . . .
This is certainly not to advertise, but rather to say that her naturals look
MAHHHH-VELL-OUSS on her mature frame . . .

http://houston.backpage.com/BodyRubs...Ad?oid=3633438

LTGTR!

rr Originally Posted by randyrogue
mmm yes! those do look nice, randy!

Anyone else but me remember her from Pre-BT and does anyone know if the old menu is still available?? Given LMT status a PM is required for this one.
hope that becomes a worthwhile investment, bruh Originally Posted by island_beau
gosh, I do too. i figure that i can get her boobs or a ring. you can't pawn boobs.
I like fake boobs myself. They look better and more like a girl from Playboy or something.... we hobby to experience our fantasies. To be with girls that would otherwise not even talk to us at the bar. So I want in shape top quality material if im paying for it.

Real only works on small boobs that are perky C or smaller. For big boobs C or bigger you gotta go fake. There is nothing nastier than saggy DD's ugh!
I love big tits , real or fake.
I just don't like girls who have these nasty air ballons on there chest when they got implants that are way to big for there body frame.
Large boobs for me please!... Love that body Kristin.
Natural boobs.
Large boobs for me please!... Love that body Kristin. Originally Posted by yngtxn

Thank you........

Who has some big natural breast? I want to play with some big natural tities!
Large naturals are great, but a great set of bolt-ons bring a woody just the same.
For those of you who thought/wondered..is that the REAL rbj??

Enjoy the "naturals"!!!

Anybody can post a pic like that.
Anybody can post a pic like that. Originally Posted by carkido45
Don't lay out THAT kind of vauntlet!!

BUT..."others" wouldn't have my personal home videos/sex shots!!