My sleep schedule is horrible 😣

You know that classy feeling you get when you stroll into a GNC. That feeling in your tummy, that you have arrived! You have made it. You could be at Walgreens, but no, you - YOU are at GNC.

Hell, I feel classy just talking about it Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
For some reason I had that visual of my cat sticking her ass up in the air when I scratch her back .... as being "high end"! Even though she's "fixed" I guess it comes natural! Do you know what I mean?

You don't do that in GNC, do you?
For some reason I had that visual of my cat sticking her ass up in the air when I scratch her back .... as being "high end"! Even though she's "fixed" I guess it comes natural! Do you know what I mean?

You don't do that in GNC, do you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lmao 😂😂😂

You don't do that in GNC, do you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm a woman, I do all types of weird shit like that.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-22-2017, 02:14 PM
You know what else helps is turning off your electronics a couple of hours before bed. The blue light that is emitted screws up your circadian rhythms.

This is not something I have ever been able to accomplish though. I always have some gadget I am messing with. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Great advice Katie. Turn those ringers off also. You can use a Volume Butler app to turn ur ringer off while ur alarm is set at full blast. Never take ur laptop or cell phone into bed. Only use ur bed for sleeping and fucking.
I did not know Volume Butler existed. I need that.
I'm a woman, I do all types of weird shit like that. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Guess I need to start spending more time in GNC's and stay out of the "Farmacias" where I get my dried toads and roots. GNC sounds fun.
Where do you get the newts ?
+ 1 for melatonin
+ 1 for cutting screens off at least an hour before bed.
+ 1 for 3-4 strenuous workouts per week.

Never tried lavender.

Consider also:

* Alcohol and caffeine intake; too much caffeine in total, or too late in the day, can mess with you. Alcohol hurts the quality of your sleep. Have you changed your consumption of either?
* Overall diet; are you eating better or worse than before your problem started?
* Any medications you have recently started/stopped taking?
* Any schedule changes?

Journaling all the variables can help. Good luck.
I know this may sound funny, but putting the exhaust fan on in the bathroom helps me. So if your bathroom is close to your bed, that may help.

Although I am the girl that was up at 3am crying last night because I couldn't get to sleep, so maybe I should be reading more and posting less in this thread.
I know this may sound funny, but putting the exhaust fan on in the bathroom helps me. So if your bathroom is close to your bed, that may help.

Although I am the girl that was up at 3am crying last night because I couldn't get to sleep, so maybe I should be reading more and posting less in this thread. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Lmao

Although I am the girl that was up at 3am crying last night because I couldn't get to sleep, so maybe I should be reading more and posting less in this thread. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Why was you crying? �� an I've never heard of that lmao my bathroom is close by tho.. but I have heard of something similar to that! I know some people use those lil box fans because the sound of it supposedly put them to sleep. Thing with that is if I sleep under a fan my nose would be so stopped up lol
+ 1 for melatonin

Never tried lavender.

Consider also:

* Alcohol and caffeine intake; too much caffeine in total, or too late in the day, can mess with you. Alcohol hurts the quality of your sleep. Have you changed your consumption of either?
* Overall diet; are you eating better or worse than before your problem started?
* Any schedule changes?

Journaling all the variables can help. Good luck. Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8
I loveeeeee sweet tea tho 😣 Especially Popeyes lol... That's a tough one to let go. An I don't drink alcohol period
+ 1 for melatonin

Never tried lavender.

Consider also:

* Any schedule changes?

Journaling all the variables can help. Good luck. Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8

Cutting caffeine helped me a lot
Try playing waves or rain music it works to
There is a youtube channel that has hours of sleep therapy audibles.....