Providers that love their hair pulled?

[QUOTE=~Ze~;1060244773]There is a wrong way to pull hair. And if you do that shit to me... expect a stop in the session for a good ole learning lesson. I will show you how to have control while pulling hair and not actually make it uncomfortable or painful for the lady. Believe it or not, it's not about pain.
______

Yes, I do love a man to take control and BE in control but he seriously needs to actually be able to read my reaction and not make a great time turn into pain and temper. I love to be swatted, spanked, thrown around the bed and even pinned down with my wrists held above my head by a strong man in control of his body.
But Ze expressed it well. I don't want it "gentle", I mean spanking and hair pulling are meant to be FELT! But turn it into an Ike & Tina Turner experience and you're getting a flying dismount off of Tina.

I don't act; my face and body WILL definitely show what I'm feeling, or not feeling and if a person can't tell the difference between boredom, fear/pain and passion then that person isn't in control.

I DO absolutely, want to FEEL it, it turns me on and hopefully turns my partner on too, I also love gentle caresses, foot play, roleplay, massage; LOTS of things. So if a man isn't confident in his ability to judge my physical reaction to his hair pulling; fine, no worries. On to the next thing. We WILL have fun!
I had no idea there were so many ladies that like this. I've only done it once. Sweet.treat69 asked me to pull her hair while we were in surfboard. At the time I thought it was odd but just went with it. She did seem to like it.
Hair wrapped in one hand, while you’re gripping her shoulder? Lol Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
We miss you here in town !
Pull my hair papi
And a nice cameltoe ���� Originally Posted by Mr.softlips
Who doesn't like to see the cameltoe of a fat cat.....let me go find my pictures...matter fact..let me start a threAD....for fat cats lol..
I have love hair and like a lil pulling if its done right. Makes my pussy wet.

I had no idea there were so many ladies that like this. I've only done it once. Sweet.treat69 asked me to pull her hair while we were in surfboard. At the time I thought it was odd but just went with it. She did seem to like it. Originally Posted by Dittychaser
Aww I’m honored that you remembered that. Some guys aren’t into it or haven’t done it a lot but I enjoy the hell out of it ☺️

We miss you here in town ! Originally Posted by ProFun

Aww I miss you guys too! Hopefully a trip will be in the works after the summer. It’ll be a while but I WILL be back to visit you guys!! Xoxo
I love my hair to be pulled
Love it, too, but there is definitely a right way to do it. (and it's not gentle.)
please pull my hair daddy
Ivory Lust and I do

We have an incall near Lewisville and Addison this evening as well.

xoxoxox
940-294-6554
GotDamn.gif
grab a handful, wrap around your hand,and tug
I like my hair pulled, but I am a guy...
I like my hair pulled, but I am a guy... Originally Posted by 360fanboy
That's kinda hot actually.....ive even heard of guys who like being choked